McVay post game presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Woods is the total team guy. He just pissed off a lot of fantasy football players due to missing this game.

Suck it up, buttercups.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Woods is the total team guy. He just pissed off a lot of fantasy football players due to missing this game.

I just hope everything is good with his family, ... whenever I hear about these absences due to family matters, I seem to think the worst.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Suck it up, buttercups.
Couldn't give 2 shits about pissed off fantasy guys. Anybody talkin shit about Woods for sitting tonight can piss off :) JMHO

Reddog99

Pro Bowler

Suck it up, buttercups.
I put Reynolds in in place of Woods in my FF. Figured with Woods and Cooks out JRey would shine.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which bozos said that?

There were a few here and many elsewhere. I'm seen as combative enough as is so not going to call people out by name. In the end we'll find out what happened with Robert to cause this. Just hope for the best with his family.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Man I hope everything is ok with Woods and family im starting to get worried. Also Goff looks like he's being pretty hard on himself internally. Nothing wrong with that but dang man you just won against a good defense cheer up!

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Thoughts are with Rob Woods...Hope everything turns out ok there.

But man, these interviews got me pumped up.
I can't wait for next Monday night. Can't wait for the swings in blood pressure. Can't wait to scream at the TV during the highs and lows. But in the end, the fucking Ravens and Lamar Jackson are going down. Go Rams!