McVay on I AM ATHLETE Podcast - (says OBJ crashed his wedding)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Odell is undoubtedly a pro at crashing parties. :laugh4:

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
Imo just another sign that OBJ will be back with Rams in 2022.

If OBJ's knee allows him to play by end of season/playoffs, he will be a similar addition as last year

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I can't think of a better trio in nfl then kupp, arob, and odell, especially with a qb like Stafford. We are going to witness history in 2022

MachS

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't think of a better trio in nfl then kupp, arob, and odell, especially with a qb like Stafford. We are going to witness history in 2022
If we resign Odell our offense heading into the late part of the year and playoffs will be as dangerous as any in history. Imagine what Akers is going to do next year 100% after a full off-season. Van's continued development, Tutu's splash plays which are sure to come. Shit will be ridiculous.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
If we resign Odell our offense heading into the late part of the year and playoffs will be as dangerous as any in history. Imagine what Akers is going to do next year 100% after a full off-season. Van's continued development, Tutu's splash plays which are sure to come. Shit will be ridiculous.

He made sure to add Tyler Higbee
as well.I also think the depth got better just from experience alone.

Mcvay has this team already in preseason form.The players have bought in.

The beauty of Matthew Stafford right now is how much he wants to win.He got that taste winning it all as well as his first playoff win in 2021.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I think Hopkins and Blanton earned some playing time as well.

I think OBJ is def headed back with us. We are going to have great offense.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
McVay, what an F-ing stud!!!!! Hello world its our time to shine so go get your shine box for us