McVay/Kromer press conference + Farr/Simmons Mailbag 10/10/18

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
We have great coaches. Looks like no GZ for one more week. Seems like McVay was legitimately caught off guard in the question about whether to play Barron in the weather.

*See what I did there? Used two forms of “weather”, and in the same sentence, too.

*See what I did there? Used two and too in the same sentence.

I’m a linguistic badass.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
We have great coaches. Looks like no GZ for one more week. Seems like McVay was legitimately caught off guard in the question about whether to play Barron in the weather.

*See what I did there? Used two forms of “weather”, and in the same sentence, too.

*See what I did there? Used two and too in the same sentence.

I’m a linguistic badass.
You must really be in touch with your inner homophone.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sean and Aaron, "they're" both great at coaching "their" players.

"There" ya go Far Be It, beat ya by one:mrburnsevil:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Sean and Aaron, "they're" both great at coaching "their" players.

"There" ya go Far Be It, beat ya by one:mrburnsevil:

Oh I see, Bubba.

:rant:Trying to show me up?! That was a DANDY! Farr be it for me to get my dander up. We all know it makes me nervous, and my dandruff returns.

( I get style points for Dandy, dander and dandruff, if only for the alliteration.) :neener:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Be careful to keep Alexa out of the bathroom area when you shower. I hear the condensation is bad for her condescension....yeah. :sneaky: I’m going there. ...makes her sound constipated.

:redcard:

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
:dizzy:
Be careful to keep Alexa out of the bathroom area when you shower. I hear the condensation is bad for her condescension....yeah. :sneaky: I’m going there. ...makes her sound constipated.

:redcard:

Dude, stop!

Just stop!:dizzy:

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
It is so much nicer to watch these press conferences when we are winning. No excuses. No "we are just going to have to get better" talk. Still self-scrutiny from McVay, et. al., but just trimming around the edges to get even more dominant. Further ahead of the challengers.

It is also nice to see the depth at all the offensive positions (sans QB) that we can absorb injuries. I have been surprised that is not the case on the defensive side. I am really anxiously anticipating the linebacking positions coming together. Ultimately I think the combination of Okoronkwo/The Law Firm....-Barron/Kiser....-Littleton-.....Ekubam will be taking most of the snaps by years end.