McVay contract extension

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
As I mentioned on another thread, the best way to make McVay a Ram forever would be to give him a small piece of the team. jmo.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Happy Smackdown Live GIF by WWE

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Remember the last time a Rams head coach got a “secret” extension?

This one is way better

jjab360

Legend
Considering that it's not my money and it doesn't go against the cap I hope they gave him a record breaking contract. I'd be shocked if he wasn't the highest paid in the league

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Considering that it's not my money and it doesn't go against the cap I hope they gave him a record breaking contract. I'd be shocked if he wasn't the highest paid in the league
And make it a contract that most other teams couldn't even dream to match. You know, teams with less rich owners.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Apparently, there’s a provision in there that says that @Loyal has to be Sean’s butler for the next 7 years and Sean gets to call him “Alfred.”

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Apparently, there’s a provision in there that says that @Loyal has to be Sean’s butler for the next 7 years and Sean gets to call him “Alfred.”

I'll wipe his arse for the next 7 years if it would help to keep him around.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm anxious on the details. Hopefully it's not some dinky 3 year deal

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
While this is great news, it doesnt protect us from losing him to the biggest threat and adversary
-A broadcasting gig
Still and all, a 10 year deal worth 150-180 mill with a clause that guarantees he will be the highest paid coach would be sweet

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
FWIW: I’m skeptical of the source, but heard on radio this am extension is for 5 years.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think the deal is probably for as long as McVay was comfortable to commit to, more than anything else.

Having a shorter deal is also better as a way to keep the organization on point, imo.