McVay Coach Speak with Peter Schrager

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Adding to the Mcvay quotes

"Depends on how many beers I've had, I'll eat anything if I've had enough beers."

Lol.

I have a friend who kind of reminds me of this. He'll get to the point where he's like I'm ready for a run. I'm going to run home. Meanwhile we are a couple miles from his house. He always makes it.

I picture Mcvay being like . . . I'm ready for a push up challenge.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
How do you like your wings... :beer2: :D

Ram65

Legend
Shout out to Everett on the pass block. Remember that.

That was good. Love the travel mindset by MCVay. Selfless skill players are right. You don't know who is going to have the big game. Keeps the defense guessing. Jeffeson was big early. Now with him, Reynolds and Everett the five eligibles can stay be in a nice rotation to stay rested.

Last edited:

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
We are so incredibly fortunate to have McVay. Every time I watch other coaches' pressers I realize it more and more. I hope he's here for a long, long time.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Also one thing's for sure: the Rams' offense feasts on man coverage. Better be able to zone these guys up.