Mcvay Challenges

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
One thing I noticed in the Seattle game no one has talked about were the successful challenges by Mcvay. I guess the 'process' he's put in place to decide when to challenge is working well. He had to throw the flag quickly after the incomplete pass on the sidelines as the Seahawks were lining up to snap the ball quickly (no review on TV before the challenge, I don't believe) like they often do when the refs gift them a BS incorrect call. It was not even that close but I couldn't tell before replay if it was a good call. It looked like the receivers hand may have got down inbounds.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I rarely question anything our Rams coaches do in either of the three phase anymore. When's the last time Rams fans could say that?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
During the game sunday they showed that hes 2-4 on challneges this season. So he wasnt to good at the challenges early, but he has caught on and I dont expect him to miss many more.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Well, McVay decided that since he was already over .500 in wins, he might as well go over .500 in challenges. ;)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
During the game sunday they showed that hes 2-4 on challneges this season. So he wasnt to good at the challenges early, but he has caught on and I dont expect him to miss many more.

i think it was 2 wins out of 4 challenges. not 2 wins, 4 losses.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I saw he only got one foot in and then heard the announcers say during the challenge it has to be something other than a hand down. So really not even close, one of those that should have been an obvious call to a guy getting paid.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
i think it was 2 wins out of 4 challenges. not 2 wins, 4 losses.

I believe that's correct because IIRC on the first challenge it said 1-3, then on the second it said 2-4. Which I think would make him 3 of 5 right now. Just going off of memory there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I believe that's correct because IIRC on the first challenge it said 1-3, then on the second it said 2-4. Which I think would make him 3 of 5 right now. Just going off of memory there.

That's the same thought i had when he threw the flag in for the second challenge.