McVay bringing "W's" to the Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The NFL is a production based business. Getting W's is the name of the game and it is extremely difficult to do. Sean McVay, like any good Head Coach, will look at any angles that will help him bring W's to the Rams.

McVay's first moves were all about adding Ws to the staff and roster.
Key "W" Additions:
Whitworth
Watkins
Woods
Webster
Walker

Of the primary FAs McVay brought to the Rams, every single one has a last name that starts with W.
What about Connor Barwin? Well his name literally ends with the word "WIN". Thats what it's all about.

It even goes deeper. McVays first and most important addition was Wade Phillips. Ok, his last name doesn't start with a W......But actually he just has his name on backwards. ("Lasty/Firsty" is the technical term). Phillips a first name and Wade is a last!!! ⚡POW!!!

I know you are thinking it's all just a coincidence. But say coincidence out loud: co-WIN-se-dence.
BOOM!!! McVay thought of that too!!! Crazy, I know...

I'm sure some of you still have your doubts. All I can say is sometimes you just gotta drop your brain panties and spread open your mind, maaan!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
elmer-fudd-150x150.jpg

Shhh! I'm hunting Wedskins

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter