McVay and coaches news conference.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1. Mentioned only one WR that being TA.
2. Phillips will run a 3-4 with a different fourth rusher every play to keep O guessing. Will try to work ways to get AD one on one matchups. Awesome point.
3. Gurley is the center of the O and will be given every chance to succeed. Not Bettisoned. Get is Bettis Jetissoned. My word not his.

[www.periscope.tv]#

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
In this video McVay also annouced that Special Team Coach John Fassel just hired an assistant (Assistant Special Teams) that will be announced late and what I also find interesting is the Rams brought back Assistant Offensive Line Coach Andy Dickerson, but when you go to the Rams website, he was left off.

Now maybe Andy was not at the introductory press conference because he's a holdover, however, they have Skip Peete & John Fassel listed, it's little things like that I just find the Rams are sloppy about IMHO.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Thanks for this @den-the-coach - I have to be honest I'm really excited at the thought of him as our HC - every time I hear him speak he enthuses me. Nothing against coach Fisher, but he never did that for me, it was almost the opposite.

I can't wait to see what our O is going to look like, I love the fact that he wants our passing game to be a threat - no matter who's catching WR, RB or TE - sound good :)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
In this video McVay also annouced that Special Team Coach John Fassel just hired an assistant (Assistant Special Teams) that will be announced late and what I also find interesting is the Rams brought back Assistant Offensive Line Coach Andy Dickerson, but when you go to the Rams website, he was left off.

Now maybe Andy was not at the introductory press conference because he's a holdover, however, they have Skip Peete & John Fassel listed, it's little things like that I just find the Rams are sloppy about IMHO.

The Rams have always had a poorly managed (and updated) website IMO.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can't wait to see what our O is going to look like, I love the fact that he wants our passing game to be a threat - no matter who's catching WR, RB or TE - sound good :)

Absolutely and IMHO I believe McVay was able to get top tier assistants, which is always a battle for a new coaching staff. Phillips, LaFleur, Kromer & Olson I'm sure were coaches he was hoping to get and then did. Really looking forward what this regime does in free agency with hope that their number one priory should be Cowboys offensive guard Ronald Leary IMHO.