McVay 11-9 presser update on Malcolm Brown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love the phrase " Make the opponent "D" defend every Blade of Grass!" That McVays approach to Offensive Play calling! I Like that a Lot!!(y);):D

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Good to hear we don't have too many injuries. Sounds like everyone will be ready to go except brown.

jap

Legend
I love the phrase " Make the opponent "D" defend every Blade of Grass!" That McVays approach to Offensive Play calling! I Like that a Lot!!(y);):D

That sounds like a shout out especially to the distinctive talents of Todd, Sammy, and Tavon. I keep waiting for Jared to synchronize with Sammy's route running: his speed, his acceleration, his tendencies when Jared is flushed out of the pocket, etc. When that synchronization becomes harmonious, the Horns offense will climb to a different level, even against great defenses. As the bell cow, Todd is the guy who sucks the safeties closer, and, when he is disruptive, he is the one who will help Sammy spring free more than anyone else.

So with Todd sucking the defenders to the LOS & Sammy stretching them vertically, and Robert & Cooper Kupp causing there own brand of havoc, eventually Tavon just might be able to sneak into some vacated areas and show some of the things he performed so frequently at the college level. Whether Tavon stays or not may well depend on his ability to take full advantage of his talented teammates down the stretch.