McSnead On ESPN 710am @ 7pm in LA Tonite

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Les Snead and Sean McVay with be doing a one hour uninterrupted discussion on the draft on espn 710am in LA. There is an app @ Rams NFL.com site for those not in listening area.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Was it? Sorry folks. If so, I'm a day late and a dollar short. Story of my life.:cry:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Was it? Sorry folks. If so, I'm a day late and a dollar short. Story of my life.:cry:

LMAO -- thought that would be a little causal . This thing is about to Go Down !!! I'm sure they will talk after the draft though & then start getting even more Jacked Up if they don't trade down.

Les Sneed said 50/50 of keeping the pick. I'm thinking they want to go backwards in the draft. Could get 3 solid players if they really do it right.

A starting TE & WR would be very nice & maybe a FS ??

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
LMAO -- thought that would be a little causal . This thing is about to Go Down !!! I'm sure they will talk after the draft though & then start getting even more Jacked Up if they don't trade down.

Les Sneed said 50/50 of keeping the pick. I'm thinking they want to go backwards in the draft. Could get 3 solid players if they really do it right.

A starting TE & WR would be very nice & maybe a FS ??

I won't be surprised if they went either way. Just wanted best available at a need. That's what Kes wa talking about as well.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Doesn't matter if it was yesterday to me. Thanks for posting @bubbaramfan . Listening to it now after the draft and very much enjoying it. Thanks for posting it my friend. :cheers:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
This is actually a very damn good listen. Check it out folks.