McShay presents scenarios if Browns pass on a QB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
McShay must read ROD. More than one poster suggested that trading with the Raven is more likely than moving into the top 3

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, Cleveland would more likely take Ramsey especially with those Moneyball guys realizing the impact that super high SPARQ guys can have if they also have football skills.

Be hard for the Cowboys to not take Bosa at 4, tho.

This draft... I honestly can't remember another like it...

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This draft... I honestly can't remember another like it...
I agree.
Sure, as a Rams fan we've unfortunately been picking in the top 5 too much lately, and its easy to get excited when you pretty much know what you're up against.
But this year? At 15? Normally I'd think this would be a year to sit back and see what happens but there is so much potential for chaos, I can get enough

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, I'm about wrung out. I stopped watching NFL Network and I only stop by here a few times a day mostly to see if anything crazy happened

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Huh 15 to 6 that trade scenario sounds familiar.