McShay Mock 3.0 - Rams Select....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
seriously though.. Britt, Quick, Tavon, Studman, Amari Cooper

o-face-o.gif

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Amari Cooper

COLLEGE: Alabama
Class: Jr
HT: 6-0
WT: 211
POS: WR

"Analysis: The Rams' biggest need is at quarterback, but in this scenario they aren't getting one. We don't project trades in these mocks, and it's hard to see St. Louis being able to draft Winston or Mariota on April 30 without trading up to do so. The next-biggest need is offensive line, but with Scherff off the board, there isn't a great value match at this point. (My highest-rated tackle is Andrus Peat, but he's more of a pure left tackle who doesn't fit this team's physical approach perfectly.) So I have them filling their need at wide receiver with a great value pick in Cooper, our No. 3 overall player. He is NFL-ready with great savvy as a route runner, separation skills, ball skills and run-after-catch ability. His 4.42 40-yard dash at the combine confirmed he has good speed."

I would be thrilled to see us take Cooper at 10... O-line is a bigger need but this guy is a stud at 10
Personally I'd prefer Parker to Cooper, or GDB, with me it's a highth thing, I want some taller WR's, to high-point the ball on the Seattle DB's!!

Ltrautman

MIZ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Personally I'd prefer Parker to Cooper, or GDB, with me it's a highth thing, I want some taller WR's, to high-point the ball on the Seattle DB's!!

I see where you're coming from, but Cooper's routes are smooth enough to get open against them... Especially if he has a good quarterback

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I just have this sick feeling some bastardized bitch of a team is going to trade right ahead of the Rams and both Cooper and White will be gone long before we pick. Sammy Watkins got quite the haul from the Bills. White and Cooper are superior to Watkins.

I will sure agree with you on the fact that Cooper & White are better draft selections than Sammy Watkins was. I would think that teams who want either Cooper or White that the Rams due to many reasons would be the perfect trade partner to move down & pick up two extra 2nd day selections.

IMO that securing an 2nd rd. & a 3rd rd selections for dropping down late in the first rd would be very wise. With the Rams having five picks in day one & day two! It could also let Snead move up or back whenever with those extra picks. Snead has a very good tract record in this area.

Sure seems that there is a very large cadre unit of free agent WR's on the market & growing each & every day....so it appears to me the Rams could pump up their WR unit with ease & at low cap costs. Why would you not take advantage of this WR situation?

Would place the Ram org. in great shape to deal with the massive amount of Ram UFA's this time next season.