McSafeties

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lockdnram21 said:
albefree69 said:
nighttrain pondering the imponderable:
my crystal ball says we cut ties with Stewart and activate Cody Davis, he can play CF with 4.4 speed
Two thoughts spring to mind.

Fisher doesn't think he's ready.
He didn't play well in the last two preseason games.

On the other hand, if they need CAP money Stewart would be a prime candidate for the chopping block, which would leave an opening for Cody.

Cody will never sniff the field let alone play on it . He will never play in a real game for the rams. Worst case we play out with the safeties we have then next year draft a ball hawk to play beside McDonald
You need to let that shit go, because now you're being intentionally antagonistic. I deleted your previous comments about Davis, and all the comments that preceded and followed. I won't be going through that much trouble again.

Warned.

lockdnram21

Legend
X said:
lockdnram21 said:
albefree69 said:
my crystal ball says we cut ties with Stewart and activate Cody Davis, he can play CF with 4.4 speed

On the other hand, if they need CAP money Stewart would be a prime candidate for the chopping block, which would leave an opening for Cody.

Cody will never sniff the field let alone play on it . He will never play in a real game for the rams. Worst case we play out with the safeties we have then next year draft a ball hawk to play beside McDonald
You need to let that shyte go, because now you're being intentionally antagonistic. I deleted your previous comments about Davis, and all the comments that preceded and followed. I won't be going through that much trouble again.

Warned.

Ok whatever I guess the truth hurts

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lockdnram21 said:
X said:
lockdnram21 said:
albefree69 said:

You need to let that shyte go, because now you're being intentionally antagonistic. I deleted your previous comments about Davis, and all the comments that preceded and followed. I won't be going through that much trouble again.

Warned.

Ok whatever I guess the truth hurts
Listen to me.

You're not quoting any truths to anyone. You have an OPINION. Unless you're able to see into the future, you will always only have an opinion. My warning to you is with regard to your propensity to say things that are intentionally antagonistic in order to get a visceral reaction from other posters who you KNOW were (and are) pulling for the guy because he's a good underdog story. You keep stomping on those posters with your dismissive one-liners, and we're going to have a problem. Is it SO hard for you to rephrase your opinions in a manner that's deemed respectful? For instance, "I just don't think he has the talent necessary to crack the starting lineup (and here's why)." That will gather less moss than saying the guy's a bum.

Your primary responsibility, as long as you're a member here, is to promote healthy discussion.
And that goes for everyone.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
BD-TomCat said:
Thordaddy said:
The Rams McSafeties, double pounders , say cheese ,then say goodnight .

Mc sign me up
That was Great :sly:

Thank you thank you berry much
I'm here every night :ww: :mrgreen: