McSafeties

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Ok, so I just re-watched the game. They may have not had the best day, not the worst either...but McLeod and McDonald sure as hell aim to kill....they bring the boom.

So I have officially coined them the McSafeties....would you like added pain and a concussion with that?

bluecoconuts

Legend
Hah, I like it... I think McDonald may get a fine from yesterday's game, but damn does he hunt guys out there.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBlD2N_AwgI[/youtube]

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A couple of times they creamed a dude together....Sorry stew....your job is gone

nighttrain

Legend
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
A couple of times they creamed a dude together....Sorry stew....your job is gone
Stewart has talent, but like Amendola, cant stay on the field. If you cant show up, what good are you?
train

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
nighttrain said:
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Stewart has talent, but like Amendola, cant stay on the field. If you cant show up, what good are you?
train

+++

Not to mention McLeod and McDonald gel better as a safety unit...or at least that's what I picked up on in the preseason.

Graphicker

Starter
Mcleod had a huge stop on Fitzgerald.. Dude chased him like if he stole his moms purse. I was like Gawt dammm, I haven't seen
a safety pursuit this good since we had Aenias Williams, And no I am not comparing a Goat to Mcleod. But it looked damm it looked good.

I believe he stopped Fitz 1 yard short of the marker.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I like the nickname!

:lmao:

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
Dr.RamsFanCK said:
Ok, so I just re-watched the game. They may have not had the best day, not the worst either...but McLeod and McDonald sure as hell aim to kill....they bring the boom.

So I have officially coined them the McSafeties....would you like added pain and a concussion with that?

:plus1:

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Graphicker said:
Mcleod had a huge stop on Fitzgerald.. Dude chased him like if he stole his moms purse. I was like Gawt dammm, I haven't seen
a safety pursuit this good since we had Aenias Williams, And no I am not comparing a Goat to Mcleod. But it looked damm it looked good.

I believe he stopped Fitz 1 yard short of the marker.

Yup, he came flying down into man coverage on Fitz who was running a drag route...took him down as soon as the ball hit Fitz's hands...b...e...a...utiful

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Dr.RamsFanCK said:

I thought I was only one really impressed with these two guys! They work perfectly together for their inexperience and I dare say they are already better than anything Craig Dahl was! I pray and hope when we play San Fran they have a Safety injury and Dahl is forced to play! lmao Would be nice to get back some of those touchdowns he has given up for us!

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I thought of the nickname too myself without seeing anyone post that first, but I'll give credit for someone else typing it first. I did however, coin the term, "Vanillahan" when we had a certain horrible head coach. . . .

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
The Rams McSafeties, double pounders , say cheese ,then say goodnight .

Mc sign me up

nighttrain

Legend
albefree69 said:
Plus Stewart has zero ability to play centerfield.
my crystal ball says we cut ties with Stewart and activate Cody Davis, he can play CF with 4.4 speed
train

Slappy967

Starter
Hope they "Super Size" the nasty hits this week and send a message to the rest of the NFL!

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
nighttrain pondering the imponderable:
my crystal ball says we cut ties with Stewart and activate Cody Davis, he can play CF with 4.4 speed
Two thoughts spring to mind.

Fisher doesn't think he's ready.
He didn't play well in the last two preseason games.

On the other hand, if they need CAP money Stewart would be a prime candidate for the chopping block, which would leave an opening for Cody.

lockdnram21

Legend
albefree69 said:
nighttrain pondering the imponderable:
Two thoughts spring to mind.

Fisher doesn't think he's ready.
He didn't play well in the last two preseason games.

On the other hand, if they need CAP money Stewart would be a prime candidate for the chopping block, which would leave an opening for Cody.

Cody will never sniff the field let alone play on it . He will never play in a real game for the rams. Worst case we play out with the safeties we have then next year draft a ball hawk to play beside McDonald