McDaniels back to the Pats...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just saw it on the espn ticker. Says he will join staff immediately.....what a failure of an experiment that was.

superfan24

Starter
Faceplant said:
Just saw it on the espn ticker. Says he will join staff immediately.....what a failure of an experiment that was.

Yea heard that on Sunday countdown. Really surprised by that. Well hope he blows it and they lose 1st round. FUCK the patriots

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if Lloyd will follow him to New England.....

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Faceplant said:
Yep. Done deal.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nesn.com/2012/01/report-josh-mcdaniels-hired-to-immediately-coach-patriots-will-be-offensive-coordinator-next-season.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nesn.com/2012/01/report-josh ... eason.html</a>

THAT was fun. :roll:

steferfootball

Starter
Faceplant said:
Says he will join staff immediately.
Does that mean for the playoffs? Can you add coaches mid-season?

edit: Just read X's article. The answer appears to be yes. That is kinda odd. Never seen that done before.

Imo McD will have no issues with the plethora of talent in NE.

How many guys can destroy a franchise, then have 12 points per game on their resume, then get a premiere offensive coordinator gig?

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
steferfootball said:
Faceplant said:
Says he will join staff immediately.
Does that mean for the playoffs? Can you add coaches mid-season?

edit: Just read X's article. The answer appears to be yes. That is kinda odd. Never seen that done before.

Imo McD will have no issues with the plethora of talent in NE.

How many guys can destroy a franchise, then have 12 points per game on their resume, then get a premiere offensive coordinator gig?
I'm still not convinced Josh was the problem. Obviously, Belichich agrees with me, as much as I hate to say that.