McCoy for Alonso

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FRO

Legend
Wow. Alonso coming off knee injury. I have a feeling Chip the GM will go after a ton of former Oregon guys.

For the Bills I'm not a fan of trading for RBs. Good thing they got a good one.

jjab360

Legend
McCoy is probably the most explosive, elusive RB in the league despite a bad start to last year. Alonso seems like a good MLB, but he didn't even play last year. I'd say it seems like an even trade but only because Alonso is 3 years younger and RBs have a very short shelf life.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Wow. Maybe I'm crazy but the Eagles got a great deal. McCoy has maybe 4 years left until it starts going downhill for him and his career basically ends. Kiko probably has 10-15 years left until his career ends. Considering the fact that Kiko looks like one of the best LBs in football when healthy (limited sample size, I know, but what he did was astounding), Eagles got a steal to me.

This remind anyone else of the Clinton Portis-Champ Bailey trade some years back?

Ltrautman

MIZ
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
McCoy is probably the most explosive, elusive RB in the league despite a bad start to last year. Alonso seems like a good MLB, but he didn't even play last year. I'd say it seems like an even trade but only because Alonso is 3 years younger and RBs have a very short shelf life.

It'll also give Philly a solid LB duo with Alonso and Barwin.
I bet they'll look to do what we did and find a starter worthy running back in the 5th.

Athos

Legend
Slim Shady for Alonso?

Fuck me. Was definitely surprised.

Shady is great despite that terrible start. Alonso is coming off injury. Ole' Chippy sure can't let go of Oregon guys though can he?

Well, they have Sproles and who now? I'm guessing the Iggles may be looking at a guy like Duke Johnson or Abdullah in the draft now?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/03/rosenhaus-eagles-say-no-lesean-trade-yet/

Rosenhaus: Eagles say no LeSean trade yet
Posted by Mike Florio on March 3, 2015

In response to the report that the Eagles will ship running back LeSean McCoy to the Bills for linebacker Kiko Alonso, agent Drew Rosenhaus contends that the deal isn’t done yet.

“I just spoke with the Eagles organization and there is no trade for LeSean at this time,” Rosenhaus said on Twitter. “There have been discussions but nothing finalized.”

Nothing can be finalized until Tuesday, March 10 at 4:00 p.m. ET. So the information the Eagles provided to Rosenhaus is correct, even if the two teams have struck a deal in principle.

Even if an agreement has been reached between the two teams, either side can back out. If McCoy makes it clear that he’s not on board with the deal, the Bills may not want him. So, basically, stay tuned.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Suppose the Eagles go RB at 20?

A55VA6

Legend
Eagles are crazy. They'll probably trade all their draft picks for Mariota too.

Athos

Legend
Professor Inkling in me tells, Coach Kelly is going back to college in 2 years

Maybe. But plenty of guys worse than him have lasted far longer. If he gets Mariota, honestly, without giving up everything, I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay for quite some time in Philly.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I think the Eagles did Ok if this trade goes thru / you just can't tie up that much $$ in the RB position.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I the Bills are going to be pretty tough next season. They need to figure out that QB situation (much like the Rams) but they got a few other things already figured out. Might be a fun team to pay attention too.

Memphis Ram

Legend
friday-damn-gif.gif

lockdnram21

Legend
I have a feeling he's going to get Mariota and we're going to trade for Foles. If so we will have a good insurance plan

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Certainly ballsy.....But the west coast in me believes Chip is a fool....megalo-maniacal attitude....dude believes his shit don't stink...first D-Jax, and now Shady...Lets see Foles work wonders now...
Man I hope he doesn't get Hundley...I liked Kiko coming outta college, but seriously, coming off major knee surgery for a top 5 RB???? Seriously?