McCown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think he played well today,we beat a good QB,with three damn good recs. and an AlL Pro RB,we should walk proud.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
We killed'em, too. CHI doesn't even score 21 points if Brockers doesn't get an unjust penalty. It should gives us confidence going into next week. I think CHI has a better offense than SF. However, SF has a better defense. We can beat anybody any week and we're only getting better.

RamzFanz

Damnit
It's all true. These were serious teams.

I'm REALLY liking the Niners matchup. Especially if ZS is back.

jap

Legend
We killed'em, too. CHI doesn't even score 21 points if Brockers doesn't get an unjust penalty. It should gives us confidence going into next week. I think CHI has a better offense than SF. However, SF has a better defense. We can beat anybody any week and we're only getting better.

I believe that crazy penalty against The Incredible Brock just pissed the Rams off. They responded by taking the game out of the officials hands, something they should always be doing.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
He took a beating. I'd think we would have taken most QB's in this league--OUT in this game.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
He took a beating. I'd think we would have taken most QB's in this league--OUT in this game.
I think McCown getting back up showed a lot of toughness. That was a violent and brutal hit.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Would love to see an exact duplicate of that one on Crapernick next week! Knock that silly little smirk right off of his Aladin looking face!

RamzFanz

Damnit
I had Cuttler and grabbed McCown in FF. I needed to trade them away but got to watch many games and McCown is the real deal.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
The Bears are still close to a Playoff team. Lions have some issues they need to address and the Packers can't win without Rodgers. That leaves the Bears. Thordaddy's right. We should walk with our heads high right now.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
That was a impressive win. McCown is a better QB in that system than Cutler ( Less freelancing). I thought the Rams DB's would have had fits stopping the Bears WR's, as in not stopping them. They held up and did a great job.
They won because the Rams front 7 and O line dominated the Bears.
49'er game should go the same way.