Mayock's cliche finish...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
At the end of the day he's this and he's that and if you want this you get this.

Little technique issues doesn't bend like Gumbo rather Pokey. At the end of the day though...

Is it just me or is he purposely saying that more this year? It's only pre day 2 coverage and he's been constantly saying that catch phrase after every player review. :blah:

rdw

Pro Bowler
For some reason I hate the way he says "quarterback". His pronunciation of it just rubs me the wrong way...

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
At the end of the day he's this and he's that and if you want this you get this.

Little technique issues doesn't bend like Gumbo rather Pokey. At the end of the day though...

Is it just me or is he purposely saying that more this year? It's only pre day 2 coverage and he's been constantly saying that catch phrase after every player review. :blah:

That's his shtick. It's annoying as hell.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I stream NFL.com and listen to the NFL feed on sirius because I can't stand Mayock's lisp. It's like a stutter, just makes me effin angry.