Mayock analysis on Tenn. WR's clip

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
[nfl]0ap2000000152190[/nfl]

Thanks for posting. Les Snead was there watching all of the WR talent...nice.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
It's funny how the NFL network guy asked Mayock if they'd be a good fit for the Rams. I guess it's pretty obvious that the Rams are going to draft a WR

jap

Legend
brokeu91 said:
It's funny how the NFL network guy asked Mayock if they'd be a good fit for the Rams. I guess it's pretty obvious that the Rams are going to draft a WR

Every NFL team probably knows the Rams have only three WR's on their roster. Similarly, the Rams are gonna have the dope on every other NFL team. It's hard to keep secrets in this league. That's how teams can do a fairly good job anticipating each others' drafting tendencies.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

of the 3 wrs they showed running routes hunter looked by far the most polished with most fluent running motion and catching ability. the few seconds they showed wasn''t much but that''s my initial reaction.