...maybe some hope?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Forget about him fellas. Time to move on. Might as well look at it as a blessing in disguise rather than mope about it.

We won't have a huge qb contract to worry about the next 5+ years so we can pull a Seahawks and get a qb on the cheap.

Vince15

Considering the only sources that have released the information, it's understandable...especially after Fisher mocking Schefter...

i mean if espn was right all the time..rob ryan would be the dc... Jason Garrett would have been the HC...etc..
I'll buy into that theory if you can provide an apples to apples comparison. I agree that "they" are often wrong about where players/coaches are going to wind up but are they often wrong about injury reports?

iced

I'll buy into that theory if you can provide an apples to apples comparison. I agree that "they" are often wrong about where players/coaches are going to wind up but are they often wrong about injury reports?

I can't think of any examples in recent memory...

But the report would be a lot more credible to me, if Fisher hadn't made the comments about the Schefter...

I'm not getting my hopes up as I'm already sunk as it is - but I'm not totally writing this off until I hear it from Fisher, especially since everyone is pretty much originally quoting Schefter

Vince15

I can't think of any examples in recent memory...

But the report would be a lot more credible to me, if Fisher hadn't made the comments about the Schefter...

I'm not getting my hopes up as I'm already sunk as it is - but I'm not totally writing this off until I hear it from Fisher, especially since everyone is pretty much originally quoting Schefter
I'm rootin' for you you. I can't do it myself. It's one thing to have someone kick you in the nuts, it's another to just jump crotch first onto a log.

iced

I'm rootin' for you you. I can't do it myself. It's one thing to have someone kick you in the nuts, it's another to just jump crotch first onto a log.
lol like I said, I'm not getting my hopes up...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
If it is confirmed that Bradford is done for season it is time to look at things from a business point of view. Start by dumping as much cap hit as possible how we go about it and to the degree you involve Sam's future is a management call. With all our youth and talent it is time to assess our future and Sam's or Somebody else at the qb's role and involvement

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
5:30 can't come fast enough. I just need a definitive answer from the team so I can start the grieving process.

Vince15

5:30 can't come fast enough. I just need a definitive answer from the team so I can start the grieving process.
I'm at the point now where I maniacally laugh instead of crying. Which are both marked improvements from breaking things and punching holes in walls.