...maybe some hope?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
Pass that shit over here. I just wanna wake up tomorrow morning with a headache and no more conjecture.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Thanks for the gesture, but I'm already on the "moving on" phase of my grief. I got nothing but "QB's not named Beadford" on my mind.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Uuuugh! This is maddening!!! Fingers crossed...

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
This just in, millions of people buried when thought deceased before Sai baba has a chance to wave magic hand over body for certain recovery.

iced

watch Fisher come out and say "Bradford has a sprained knee, should return week 1..... Gotcha Schefter!"

Vince15

Not falling for it. I already went through having my hopes raised between yesterday and today. My immediate response, although negative, was what had happened and I was dealing with it. All those reports and quotes saying he's fine just made today even worse for me.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I'm not holding out any hope, but if Bradford turns out to be fine I will be the happiest person in the world. Just don't expect it at this point.

Vince15

I'm not holding out any hope, but if Bradford turns out to be fine I will be the happiest person in the world. Just don't expect it at this point.
Not sure what number of the stages it is, but denial is where a lot of us are right now.

iced

Not sure what number of the stages it is, but denial is where a lot of us are right now.

Considering the only sources that have released the information, it's understandable...especially after Fisher mocking Schefter...

i mean if espn was right all the time..rob ryan would be the dc... Jason Garrett would have been the HC...etc..