Max out Playmakers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramshack5

UDFA
We have to get Sammy, Gerald and Kupp the ball more consistently. I think Reynolds is a player too, all does does is make plays,and he's a 6'3 burner. If we want to be successful we will have to utilize and maximize this mix of players. I don't think to highly of Tavon, Higbee, or R. Woods,but maybe Mcvay can make me a believer. This will also open it up more for Gurley, because our OL is a better pass protection unit; than running blocking.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Tavon has not been used very well if you ask me. Higbee is not being used at all but with Hemingway out, I guess by default he plays. Shame, I really had high hopes for Higbee.

Sammy does need to be used more and Kupp was not used to his potential also. Gurley is impressing with the screen passes. Everett will be our number one tight end by mid season.

Reynolds? Can't say I have even seen him. What happens when Mike Thomas returns?

We have the weapons, need Goff to start looking the whole field over. He is getting time. This is one of the concerns I had during training camp, Goff not looking off his first or favorite receiver.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tavon is on his way to permanent bench status. He was not only a non factor today but he also had some poor execution that demonstrated poor awareness as discussed in the rant thread. I've been hard on the guy to date I know, but at this point any hope I had for him is completely gone.

Woods is on his way to his snaps being taken by a younger wideout, whether it's PC or MT when he returns or even Reynolds. Game 3 vs the 9ers I would work PC and Reynolds in for some of his snaps and see how they do. Getting owned by a CB is one thing, but when you melt down and hurt your team after doing nothing all game long that's where I start looking to see who's behind you on the depth chart.

We have the weapons, need Goff to start looking the whole field over. He is getting time. This is one of the concerns I had during training camp, Goff not looking off his first or favorite receiver.

Yeah and I am sure McVay's going to go back to work with him on that. He was getting better, but definitely regressed with more pressure in today's game. Dude missed a nice opportunity to shut a lot of people up by marching the offense down the field to tie things up, that would have been sweet. But oh well, development ahead so hopefully he learns quickly.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I dont think there's any way Woods, Austin, Higbee, Barron, Barwin, or Quinn are on this roster next year.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
I'd honestly expect TA to get traded but what can you get? If you eat some or all of the 15 mill for this year you improve your return. To bad the lil rascal didn't ball out and up his stock

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'd honestly expect TA to get traded but what can you get? If you eat some or all of the 15 mill for this year you improve your return. To bad the lil rascal didn't ball out and up his stock

I'm sure they hoped he would after he missed so much camp. I'd move him to the AFC, eat some of that contract to get it done, and settle for a solid pick nothing crazy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think you guys are missing it. The only way we get more plays is to have Gurley/whoever getting more than two yards per carry on 1-2 plays every series in the 1st half (just about). He got better as the game went on and had a good game by the end, but we need a guy that can get 4+ yards running up the gut, just as the Skins did to us, in the first half...not just when we were playing from behind. We are not GSOT yet where we will have any success throwing 20 passes in a row like Martz used to do. Getting better results earlier on in the run game, will make it easier on Goff and more effective when he does pass

fearsomefour

Legend
I want to see McVay display his big sexy offensive brain by getting Austin the ball in space.
Jet sweep and running out of the back field (I know, D puts in a dime because we have empty backfield personal). How very Boras.
Patience and time will tell.
He has a good job of getting the ball to Gurley in the pass game.
Watkins, Gurley, Kupp, Everett, Austin.
All can be playmakers.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want to see McVay display his big sexy offensive brain by getting Austin the ball in space.
Jet sweep and running out of the back field (I know, D puts in a dime because we have empty backfield personal). How very Boras.
Patience and time will tell.
He has a good job of getting the ball to Gurley in the pass game.
Watkins, Gurley, Kupp, Everett, Austin.
All can be playmakers.

I don't know about Austin...I don't believe he's a real WR. I don't believe he should be running like a tail back. The jet sweep hasn't really worked since midway through the last year in St Louis. Austin is the most expensive punt returner in history, and giving the ball to him over Gurley, Watkins, or Kupp is a wasted touch, imo. Sure he has had huge games, or a couple of them anyway...But if you add the yards and TD's gained in those few games in which he was a freak, to all of the other touches/yards/TD's...I imagine the stats derived by that are pretty bad overall.

No mas.