Maurice Jones Drew on NFL Network

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
NFL network had a show with the NFLs top ten smallest players and it showed a interview with MJD with a Rams hat ( beanie ) on. I think it was prior to the draft. Maybe pre draft visits. Make me think that he was in the house for a visit maybe and they gave him a hat? he did end up falling to the Jags that year. Who was our coach that year ?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NFL network had a show with the NFLs top ten smallest players and it showed a interview with MJD with a Rams hat ( beanie ) on. I think it was prior to the draft. Maybe pre draft visits. Make me think that he was in the house for a visit maybe and they gave him a hat? he did end up falling to the Jags that year. Who was our coach that year ?

2006 would be Linehan.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
2006 would be Linehan.

Stop it @CGI_Ram Milquetoast Linehan don't remind us of the man that could not motivate a Marine at a Brothel. Great Coordinator, but just not good with a large group and quite frankly as a Head Coach looked and acted like a putz, could not even wear a hat right. IMO the worst head coach in Ram history!
i

Tom-Hanks--Forrest-Gump-jpg.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Come on @DaveFan'51 you know better than that...Once a Marine, Always a Marine!
Well ... Yah! ... I guess I was trying to be ' Politically Correct ' or something!:LOL: I did get my ' HONORABLE' 48 years ago! ( ouch! saying that make me feel OLD!)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Well ... Yah! ... I guess I was trying to be ' Politically Correct ' or something!:LOL: I did get my ' HONORABLE' 48 years ago! ( ouch! saying that make me feel OLD!)

USAF 84-90...I feel your pain as time awaits no one my friend.;)

A55VA6

Legend
Yeah I've seen that before. Not sure if he was a fan or was given it. Skip to 2:13 for anyone who hasn't seen it.