Maurice Alexander USU Senior Football Highlights

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Tacklin' machine.

waterboy1.jpg

V3

Hall of Fame
Lots of blitzing from him. Seems to fit what Williams likes from his DBs.

V3

Hall of Fame
Interesting prospect. Still very new to the position so there's lots of room to grow but I wonder if another team would have taken him. Between the off the field issues and how raw he is, he seems like he would have been a 5th rounder or later. Who knows? Still learning about him. I think I like the pick, overall, though.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I was expected a Dion Bailey, Ed Reynolds, or even Craig Loston here. This is a little shocking... I don't know too much about this guy but I don't think he is fourth round material like the guys I mentioned. Watching his tape, he is a big hitter that tackles better than a lot of linebackers do and he looks dangerous on blitz plays but his ball skills are weak and he struggles in coverage.

I don't know... I might have to just let this one grow on me

FRO

Legend
I was expected a Dion Bailey, Ed Reynolds, or even Craig Loston here. This is a little shocking... I don't know too much about this guy but I don't think he is fourth round material like the guys I mentioned. Watching his tape, he is a big hitter that tackles better than a lot of linebackers do and he looks dangerous on blitz plays but his ball skills are weak and he struggles in coverage.

Alexander is more athletic than those other players, but I don't know if he is a better football player. The Rams like picking athletes.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Alexander is more athletic than those other players, but I don't know if he is a better football player. The Rams like picking athletes.

I could see him as a monster in ST

RFIP

Most everyone had him as a UDFA...smh here. Not even listed through 22 S's in my Lindy's book.

Looks like a major reach for the 4th round to me....and a SS to boot.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
After reading a bit upon him and looking at his size...he's like a Kam Chancellor type. I hate player comparisons, tho, I'm just saying he has the style of play.

Alan

Legend
I think this pick is just another validation of my contention that the safety class in this draft had zero depth after the first 5 players (after the first 2 players for FS). Even Joyner isn't really a safety.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook

I don't like this pick, man. We didn't need a stout SS that lacks athleticism for coverage. We wasted this one, IMO, but it's the fourth round and we nailed the first four picks. It's all good...

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Excited about this pick. Lot of young potential in the secondary this upcoming season. Camp is going to be fun.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
With the better coaching he will get he could be a good backup for TJ and snot knocker on ST.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like he could play a little LB.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Really raw. He struggles with filling lanes and angles.

5th or 6th round pick imo. I would be shocked if he rotates at S in 2014

Robert

Rookie
It seemed like a huge reach to me too at the time I don't think people thought guys like dion bailey were gonna go undrafted though. I think he would of easily been there in the 6th but could of, should of, would of. Rams organization does more scouting on these players then we could ever imagine maybe the know or see something we don't