Matt Waldman on the final play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Funny how this game works. It was statistically Goff's worst game of the season against a tough defense. But if Kupp makes that catch pundits would be praising him for leading the Rams to a game winning score against a tough division rival. Instead, I hear about how tough they made it for Goff all day.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's tough. But lets be real: even if Kupp caught that, Seattle blocks the extra point and returns it to win the game.

That's just how this game went.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
It's tough. But lets be real: even if Kupp caught that, Seattle blocks the extra point and returns it to win the game.

Exactly right.....I felt it half way through the 2ndQ.....damn, I hate it when I'm right. :(

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Seeing this^ "Still Shot" really Hurts! Sooooo Close!
And I still say on the second attempt Kupp was interfered with!
Yea he was but the pass should have gone to sammy. He beat his man on the right side. Think Goff made his mind up before the snap on the last pass. Maybe thought he couldn't trust sammy? I don't know, but he had his man.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
X, you're cracking me up...You dialed up this clip lickitty-split to shut down Les Baker, which to me means you have a folder "marked" Bradford's Greatest Hits somewhere ready...just in case anyone needs a video beatdown...lol:yess:
Pretty much.

Folder looks like this.

Blue Favorites.png

Flint

Pro Bowler
Yea he was but the pass should have gone to sammy. He beat his man on the right side. Think Goff made his mind up before the snap on the last pass. Maybe thought he couldn't trust sammy? I don't know, but he had his man.

It is interesting that Goff went to Kupp twice with the game on the line, I know the offense is designed to spread it around but I wonder if that's not part of Sammy's frustration, you need a #1 receiver because they've shown they can win in situations like that. If you have a Julio or Dez or Sammy you throw it to them with the game on the line.
The Falcons should've won the SB after that amazing catch by Julio, great players make great plays, I think you have to give your best receiver a chance to win the game for you.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Funny how this game works. It was statistically Goff's worst game of the season against a tough defense. But if Kupp makes that catch pundits would be praising him for leading the Rams to a game winning score against a tough division rival. Instead, I hear about how tough they made it for Goff all day.
That's what I've been saying. Kupp catches that, and that last throw isn't necessary. Also Sammy has a pulse in that game and that last DRIVE is not necessary.

haha. Gave you a different opinion only because I think Z nails the kick. But I get your point. Sooo much went wrong. Plus the overrated "legion of bums" did their usual grab and hold crap.

I know you have the Bradford pajamas tucked away in the closet admit it hahaha
*wearing them.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I was feeling down after that game. Not because we lost, but because we had them. They are who we thought they were....AND WE LET THEM OFF THE HOOK!

Lol all jokes aside, Goff is so exciting to me. He's a pocket passer who spreads the ball around. That is a rare find. I know people are frustrated with Watkins touches. But Goff did throw his way as well. And one of them would of been a touchdown if Watkins had actually ran with purpose. Someone on this forum said it best, the most amazing thing about Goff is sometimes his incomplete passes. The one you posted was one of them.

I was never worried about his wobbly passes, so I don't know why the topic comes up time to time. Lol have you seen some of Peyton Manning's passes? He throws ducks all the time, but he also throws a lot of touchdown ducks. Sometimes its not always about the velocity, but about the accuracy. I'm still feeling really good about this team.

Warner and Manning both threw ducks by the ton.

And they both look good in those gold HoF jackets (well, Manning will def be a first ballot, so...yeah).