Matt Waldman on the final play

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
YOU are too funny! I saw this thread and thought of the years you defended Bradford against all comers at the PD mostly. Was it Old Larry that you fought with most about this?
Yeah, mostly.

He was jubilant after Bradford was traded and went as far as to get a full-on man-crush with Foles. Started posting pictures of him in action saying "THIS is what a REAL QB looks like!". So I posted pictures in his thread too -- of Foles getting sacked and picked (you know, to give him a taste of his own medicine). Lol. He lost his shit. Cried about me hating the team, and then he reported me. lmao. It was shortly thereafter that he stopped posting altogether. Dude sure could dish it out. But when it came time to take it, he went into full-on bitch mode.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Oh, and @-X-.... Stop bringing up ol' crap!!! I am going to be at the Rams / Queens game in MN next month. Ya want I should get Bradford and Keenum to autograph a Viqueens jersey for ya?? !! :)
Fuck yeah!

Keenum, please.
Size XXL.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never threw a 30 yard bullet between two defenders before getting blasted?

Never?

615_Eye_Sam_Bradford_031615_10.gif

I think you need to get your eyes checked there. That's clearly three defenders!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Never?

X, you're cracking me up...You dialed up this clip lickitty-split to shut down Les Baker, which to me means you have a folder "marked" Bradford's Greatest Hits somewhere ready...just in case anyone needs a video beatdown...lol:yess:

Sappy113

Rookie
Goff and Kupp are both basically rookies. They can both make tiny adjustments to turn that into a highlight reel play, but that might just happen with a little more pro experience. I'm sick that we lost the game, but it didn't solely come down to this play. I am ALSO encouraged by how close this young team came to still walk away with the W. We made so many mistakes, and still looked like the better team.

With the right personnel adjustments, I think this can be a 12 W team next season. This season, I'd think around 9 is realistic.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
I think that's a little unfair...The ball was thrown in front of him, but in a catchable spot...It was thrown really hard, but catchable if it's not thrown in front of him...Can't necessarily have it both ways...My opiinion, of course...

Don't get me wrong. I love me some Kupp but that was his mistake. Wr's at this level are expected to be able to catch "hard" balls. They should be able to catch all balls in their vicinity. Goff threw a bullet so only Kupp could get it. I think he makes that catch next time but no way I'm putting that on Goff.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I think you need to get your eyes checked there. That's clearly three defenders!

Don't get me wrong. I love me some Kupp but that was his mistake. Wr's at this level are expected to be able to catch "hard" balls. They should be able to catch all balls in their vicinity. Goff threw a bullet so only Kupp could get it. I think he makes that catch next time but no way I'm putting that on Goff.

I'll disagree to a point and let it go...

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Never?

That looks more like a hug than a blast.

And you know what our response would be: It hit the WR in the hands; he needs to catch it. That's what I said about this ball. Goff put too much mustard on it, but Kupp still needs to reel that in. Both players are at fault.

I agree both players weren't perfect and in order for that play to be successful everything had to go just right.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree with the 60% probability... tough play all around. They'll learn and get better.

My question is... why didn't he throw it to Watkins? :hiding::LOL:

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Loyal, you're comment reminded me of an old joke.

How fast can you go on route 69?

Lickitty split.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Watching live at the game it looked like if he would have left his arms stretched out he would have caught it. He pulled his arms back real quick as soon as the ball touched his hands.
I believe that's called, "alligator arms"

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
freak yeah!

Keenum, please.
Size XXL.

I know a lot of people dislike CK but man you gotta give that guy credit for the job he did here. He played his ass off and I really came to like the guy even though his skill set limited him and the offense. I'm glad to see him doing well in MN, he deserves some success and a little time in the limelight.

I believe that's called, "alligator arms"

Nah, we know Kupp isn't afraid of the hits, he just couldn't get to it that's all.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
If Kupp had caught that pass I'd still be floating on clouds with visions of 1999 in my head. I know for a fact I would be wearing a Kupp jersey as I write this had he caught that pass. I might even mistakenly call my son Cooper instead of his rightful name.

Maybe Kupp knew as a fan I just wasn't ready to physically and emotionally deal with a game-winning reception like that. Especially against the Seahags. Maybe he knew if he caught that ball I might have even had a heart attack right there on the spot. So he sorta saved my life

The cool thing though is that this is all now a possibilty -- Kupp with a late second game-winner from Goff! I mean it almost happened. And whether it was on Kupp or Goff (Kupp needs to catch that ball) I am excited to watch a team with such huge upside.

The two games we lost, we played badly but were still in it at the end - man doesn't that feel good to know we have a team that one day will put all the pieces together

I think it's the beginning of great things to come
I'm gonna be ready for it

IMG_0417.PNG

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
This is a young them with a young head coach that is learning and growing together. Losses like the two that they have had are just part of the process. I think we will see steady improvement the rest of the season, as we have already seen a team that has an ability to make in game adjustments and overcome mistakes.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
For anyone interested, here's a screen grab of the almost grab:
2xyZW46

The question about that play is what a female reporter should have ask.

Jared what do you think about that route ? Do you think Copper Kupp should have given you a little better angle on his route ? He sort of start lined it with the defender. Your throw was spot on & can't pass it inside any closer.

James Otto

Starter
It pains me to say this because I hate Brady's guts - but at times, Goff looks like and acts like Tom in the pocket.

Look how quickly Goff is learning to manipulate the safeties to get his way? Earl Thomas went out of his way to point out how Goff was looking him off with success.

I will be quick to admit, I was skeptical of Goff last season, although I did see some goods things from him on how he handled the pocket in that poor offense. I am more than a believer now. I do think Goff will be subject to some off days with accuracy now and then. I do think his small hands affect some of his throws. But oh my, the way he handled that last drive, with ice water flowing through his veins. And those throws .... just wow moments. Very few QB's in the world that make that throw to Higbee, and have quick enough reaction time to find Kupp like he did after rapidly looking off the safeties.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It pains me to say this because I hate Brady's guts - but at times, Goff looks like and acts like Tom in the pocket.

Look how quickly Goff is learning to manipulate the safeties to get his way? Earl Thomas went out of his way to point out how Goff was looking him off with success.

I will be quick to admit, I was skeptical of Goff last season, although I did see some goods things from him on how he handled the pocket in that poor offense. I am more than a believer now. I do think Goff will be subject to some off days with accuracy now and then. I do think his small hands affect some of his throws. But oh my, the way he handled that last drive, with ice water flowing through his veins. And those throws .... just wow moments. Very few QB's in the world that make that throw to Higbee, and have quick enough reaction time to find Kupp like he did after rapidly looking off the safeties.

Yeah in the pocket Goff is steady as fuck, he doesn't let it get to him at all he either stands in and delivers or he hops out and looks for a place to throw.