Matt Nagy copies more than McVay's schemes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...rs-unhappy-with-cody-parkeys-today-appearance

There's the link.

He's angry that Cody Parkey was on the Today show. He told Parkey that it's wasn't a we thing, he tells his players it's about We, not me. What's next? Is he going to have his wife get plastic surgery to look like Veronica? Maybe he'll get some hair transplants to look more like Sean.

I have trouble buying that Nagy is is all that good. He walked into a very good defense, had a good DC, and then copied a lot of McVay's offense. I know the NFL is a copy cat league, but how much of the Bears success was really coming from him? Is he another Harbaugh?

On another note, Parkey's cap hit is around $5 million. Is that normal pay for a not so great kicker?

The seasons over for Parkey and he's probably out of a job anyway, so why give him crap about a tv show appearance?

jacktheripper85

Starter
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...rs-unhappy-with-cody-parkeys-today-appearance

There's the link.

He's angry that Cody Parkey was on the Today show. He told Parkey that it's wasn't a we thing, he tells his players it's about We, not me. What's next? Is he going to have his wife get plastic surgery to look like Veronica? Maybe he'll get some hair transplants to look more like Sean.

I have trouble buying that Nagy is is all that good. He walked into a very good defense, had a good DC, and then copied a lot of McVay's offense. I know the NFL is a copy cat league, but how much of the Bears success was really coming from him? Is he another Harbaugh?

On another note, Parkey's cap hit is around $5 million. Is that normal pay for a not so great kicker?

The seasons over for Parkey and he's probably out of a job anyway, so why give him crap about a tv show appearance?

Just watching the guy on the sideline you can tell he’s a handjob like Harbaugh.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

I was surprised when I heard the $5 million number as well. I didn't realize he had such a good season in Miami the prior year (outside of the three missed XPs). It's still a crazy contract for a kicker that basically changes teams every year. I guess teams are scared to get stuck in the Chargers situation where they can't even find one that lasts more than a few weeks.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame

There's the link.

Im pretty sure McVay didnt start the whole "we not me" motto. Far from it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im pretty sure McVay didnt start the whole "we not me" motto. Far from it.
Yeah, but McVay didn’t take it from another HC in the NFL who is currently using it. McVay May have gotten it from John Wooden.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nagy is smart but he lacks the leadership skills that McVay brings. McVay's the total package.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Yeah, but McVay didn’t take it from another HC in the NFL who is currently using it. McVay May have gotten it from John Wooden.
Every coach that coaches a team sport is all about the "we not me" philosophy. They may not make it their motto, but all have the same view point.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Every coach that coaches a team sport is all about the "we not me" philosophy. They may not make it their motto, but all have the same view point.

It’s just too much with Nagy. Rephrase it to there is no I in team or something

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Not Mike Zimmer. He blamed his cornerbacks after losing to the Rams.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
With a QB named Mitch Kissingtitties... Nagy is gonna always suck hind tit.