Matt Gay on the Pat McAfee Show

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Yep. So, who is Pat McAfee anyway? He seems like a total douchey bro.

Former punter for the Colts, and I honestly respect the guy for doing his podcast to focus on special teams. He wasn't even sure if people were going to like it, but he did it anyway, and he's brought a former punter's perspective to things that people appreciate.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yep. So, who is Pat McAfee anyway? He seems like a total douchey bro.

Agreed. But I like his interviews. After Matt Gay there's an interesting interview with Michael Vick. Hooray for fast-forward. It allows us to skim over the "douchey" part.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Former punter for the Colts, and I honestly respect the guy for doing his podcast to focus on special teams. He wasn't even sure if people were going to like it, but he did it anyway, and he's brought a former punter's perspective to things that people appreciate.
Well that's kind of cool. It's good that a punter is trying to reach out to real people. Maybe one day punters can be considered real people too.