Matt Daniels

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
Had an ankle injury during a kickoff return, looked like a good break. Feel bad for the guy, hope it's not as serious as it looked and has a good recovery.

V3

Hall of Fame
Cunningham shouldn't have even brought the F'in ball out. Wasn't it Cunningham that ran into Daniels too? Just a horrible play all around.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
V3 said:
Cunningham shouldn't have even brought the F'in ball out. Wasn't it Cunningham that ran into Daniels too? Just a horrible play all around.

Yup! :grr:

UnknownREknown

Well-unKnown Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
V3 said:

I agree. This isn't preseason, there's nothing to prove. Be smart and take the touchback.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
V3 said:
Yep, he should have never taken the ball out

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I'll take the blame on that KR. Benny only screwed up because I was pushing so hard for him to be our KR. :nono:

nighttrain

Legend
albefree69 said:
I'll take the blame on that KR. Benny only screwed up because I was pushing so hard for him to be our KR. :nono:
nice try ALBE, but Cunningham has to play smarter
train

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
Feel bad for Matt Daniels. The guy just can't stay healthy.

Think this opens a roster spot for Cody Davis or has the spot already been filled by someone else?