Matt Daniels is a genius

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
9JsZS.png

A-WVllsCYAEnnHg.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Matt Daniels went to a pretty good school in Duke. Of course he's going to have a brilliant idea like this.

:cheese: :ww:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
Matt Daniels went to a pretty good school in Duke. Of course he's going to have a brilliant idea like this.

Duke homer.

Duke-ite.

UNC hater. :neh:

Memento

Name
Jemma
X said:
Memento said:

Duke homer.

Duke-ite.

Duke's one of the top rated schools in the nation, and they don't accept idiots. I may not like them (Mizzou is my only college team, thank you very much), but even I can admit that Duke is one of the best when it comes to education.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
X said:
Memento said:

Duke homer.

Duke-ite.

Duke's one of the top rated schools in the nation, and they don't accept idiots. I may not like them (Mizzou is my only college team, thank you very much), but even I can admit that Duke is one of the best when it comes to education.
Oh. My bad. I thought you were insinuating that you went to Duke.

Mizzouhomer.

Mizzou-ite.

Jayhawk hater. :neh:

Memento

Name
Jemma
X said:
Memento said:
X said:
Memento said:

Duke homer.

Duke-ite.

Oh. My bad. I thought you were insinuating that you went to Duke.

Mizzouhomer.

Mizzou-ite.

Jayhawk hater. :neh:

Thank you very much! :cheese: