Mathew Stafford moment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Why when the talking heads use that term are they talking about his interceptions. It should be his league leading come from behind wins. It should be his 3 last drive wins in the playoffs. It should be his league best 4th quarter stats. WTF.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've noticed that as well, and absolutely agree with you in the frustration.

Hopefully, the narrative will start to change, but they will always be waiting for the next mistake so that they can jump back on that negative news bandwagon.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Eh - talking heads keep the conversation going during the doldrums of the off-season. When Stafford wins his second ring - the narrative will change to that of “I knew he was clutch etc”

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
A Stafford moment definitely should be akin to going Super Saiyan in the 4th quarter. He's done that his whole career.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Agreed. I heard it again this morning and just shook my head.

A Matthew Stafford moment is definitely more akin to 4th QTR TDs and big time plays.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I haven't noticed this? Aside from Skip Bayless of course.
GMFB the ex seahawk did it alot and I have heard it on inside the NFL the ex jet receiver and a couple of other shows referenced it the same way. Pisses me off.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Stafford moments. The moments at the end of the game against Brady and the Bucs is all that I think of!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
GMFB the ex seahawk did it alot and I have heard it on inside the NFL the ex jet receiver and a couple of other shows referenced it the same way. Pisses me off.

I don't watch GMFB or Inside the NFL. Most of what I read online, or the few media folk I do listen to, don't have that viewpoint.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Michael Robinson is the ex-Seahawk-FB; and, I am also not a fan.

Not sure if you are referring to Keyshawn Johnson as the ex-Jets-WR. By-the-Way, Johnson had predicted Seattle to win the NFC West this year; and had the Rams finishing third. Keyshawn is very smart.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...

Not sure if you are referring to Keyshawn Johnson as the ex-Jets-WR. By-the-Way, Johnson had predicted Seattle to win the NFC West this year; and had the Rams finishing third. Keyshawn is very smart.
LOL.

How could anyone have made that call? They were the least-improved team in the division going into the season and while they'd won the division in '20 they were only barely a playoff-caliber roster.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don't watch GMFB or Inside the NFL. Most of what I read online, or the few media folk I do listen to, don't have that viewpoint.
Nobody should, but no accounting for stupid.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

He was in Denver 1st. Marshall I think.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
LOL.

How could anyone have made that call? They were the least-improved team in the division going into the season and while they'd won the division in '20 they were only barely a playoff-caliber roster.
Meshaun has some bias based on LA beating his nephew's team, NO in 2018. Plus he is not as smart as he thinks he is.