Mason's Run

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Yes. That's where it all begins.
It was a thing of beauty.
I couldn't think of a bigger hole for the complement. Maybe the Mariana Trench.

If I have a vote, I go with with the Mariana Trench. lol Touche Sir... lol

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Funny how no one on the Raiders could catch Mason, but Tavon outran him from out of nowhere. Sure the safety ragdolled him, but he got just enough of a block in to ensure the score.

lockdnram21

Legend
Last week they blew it with penalties. This should have been the third blowout in a row IMHO.

Next season with Quick back, X factor QB (hopefully SB stays healthy!), and some serious O line help... OMG!

Honestly, by the end of this season, I think everyone is going to be comfortable with SB / Hill / Future QB?.
how no one has seen Bradford play in over a season

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They banned dunking. No Fun League

They banned dunking because Jimmy Graham broke the uprights last year doing it and delayed the game while they repaired them. That one falls squarely on Graham.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how no one on the Raiders could catch Mason, but Tavon outran him from out of nowhere. Sure the safety ragdolled him, but he got just enough of a block in to ensure the score.

I think Tavon could catch just about anyone on the field on any given Sunday or Saturday or Friday or Thursday. ;)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Awesome run by Mason but I have to take my hat off to the amazing blocking by Barks, Harkey and Austin - love seeing WRs get stuck in ;)

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Maybe you should look again? Barksdale blew that cat all the way to the other side. Look at number 72 on the OL. He owned the cat..

MintyWaryBullfrog.gif
I could watch that GIF all day long

BadCompany

Rookie

That was some awesome speed displayed by a blocking fullback/tightend. I know Mason probably wasn't up to 11 at that point but man, Harkey was right there with him. Whoever he hit never had a chance. A 260lb man coming at you, at that speed, while you're pretty much standing still? Good night Irene! And what can you say about Austin? That's the kind of play coaches should be showing wide receivers when explaining the importance of being in every play, even if you don't have the ball. How many guys, after being turned to the sidelines and knowing that the ball carrier has just cut to the inside, would have simply stopped and just watched the play? Austin turned up the sidelines and chased down not one, but two defenders to create that touchdown. Just an awesome, awesome play by him, in my opinion.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think Mason scored because of Austin's downfield blocks. The second guy looked to have the angle for a second and Austin got in his way and allowed Mason to finish. It was fantastic but I really didn't appreciate it until they showed the replay and I could see what he did..........and how effing fast he is. Wow.

Athos

Legend
Also, the video shows Mason's celebration that got flagged. I'm still not sure why it was flagged - I thought it was group celebrations that were against the rules.

Because, only Goodell's lovers can celebrate in the game.

If you're Gronk etc and the Patsies? Do whatever the fuck you want.

"Historic" Lambeau Leap? Why not.

Every other team, especially the Rams? Fuck you.

Tired of this joke league. Let the damn players celebrate when they do something awesome. As long as they aren't spending more than 5-8 seconds on it, pointedly targeting the other team/sideline, etc, who the shit cares?