Mason & Bates Questionable for Opener

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fearsomefour

Legend
Then you'd probably have said that putting JB at LG immediately was reckless. I think your thoughts about playing a rookie next to GR went through their heads too. That's why they didn't move JB there until they felt he could handle it. GR isn't a rookie either. I'm not sure I'd label that cavalier. But then our choices are limited aren't they? Have all the rookies on one side are intersperse them with vets. It's not just a job, it's an adventure. :LOL:
It will be an adventure I am sure. I get the rational behind it, just seems strange to do it now.
I wonder how much Saffolds shoulder plays into it....maybe not at all.
Robinson may not be a rookie but he is hardly a seasoned vet.
If Saffold comes back strong at RG and Havenstien is solid at RT the Oline may be solid.....SO, YOURE SAYING THERES A CHANCE.

Alan

Legend
fearsomefour living in a dream:
SO, YOURE SAYING THERES A CHANCE.
upload_2015-8-31_6-52-56.jpeg
images
images
toon040708.gif
images
images
images
were-doomed-twinkies-comic-240x180.jpg

Lesson

Oh, really?
I like Cunningham too @jrry32. I think he will do just fine. We never got to see what he can do when given a lot of carries. Most RBs pick up steam with the more carries they get. Maybe we will get to see the new ways that Cignettie plans to use Tavon sooner rather than later without Mason.

Yes we did. Vs the Bears in 2013 he went completely off after Stacy got hurt early in the game.