Martz out in Chi-town.....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

Yamahopper said:
Rather stay with McD for another year. But that won't happen.

Would have taken Turner in a second if they had canned him.

But I would take Martz if Fisher was the coach. And all he did was OC and deferred to Fisher. I'm sure when Fauk consults the first name out of his mouth would be Martz.

I can hear the "Shoot we'll fix that" as I type.

Who ever they end up with and whatever scheme they run they got to get some horses or it flat won't work.

Fisher as Rams HC and Martz as OC? i can dream.....

Lesson

Oh, really?
squeaky wheel said:
Yamahopper said:

But I would take Martz if Fisher was the coach. And all he did was OC and deferred to Fisher. I'm sure when Fauk consults the first name out of his mouth would be Martz.

Who ever they end up with and whatever scheme they run they got to get some horses or it flat won't work.

In order for Martz to succeed, he needs a quality offensive line.

I don't think an offensive line that allowed 3 QBs to be injured would have much success with Martz.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
squeaky wheel said:
Yamahopper said:

You and Fauk can dream.

But yeah I could live with that.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Lesson said:
squeaky wheel said:
Yamahopper said:

In order for Martz to succeed, he needs a quality offensive line.

I don't think an offensive line that allowed 3 QBs to be injured would have much success with Martz.

He also needs 4 better WR's, better blocking TE's and a FB.

I don't care who comes in they need better players. and a full off season to mesh.