Martin Out for Sunday

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Vernon, Hargraves, and Grimes....In trouble huh???? I hope so...Watching them, especially Vernon, they have problems with big wrs....and Vernon & Grimes are also susceptible to speed guys...The only problem...they have great ball skills and I have seen Vernon since college he eats up weak armed QB's:shocked::shocking:...Hargraves & Grimes too...:unsure::cautious:

I'm looking for the defense to get some turnovers....and a huge game from kendricks...maybe britt

Say again?

View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Kendricks-80-Yard-TD/70e44c43-46fe-4500-b10b-77e92df75e46

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably a bad thing. We always seem to have bigger issues with the "quick" backs than the "feature" backs. My money is on all of the uncalled holding by the opposing tackles keeping us from closing off the edge.