Marshawn Lynch Shits All Over The Media Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iced

people hate on him for this but i love it and think it's great... If I were a pro-player and the media had passed on some stupid reports that said "teammates don't feel my QB is black enough" I'd give them the same treatment.

Totally get why players are frustrated with the media

Not to mention the rules the NFL imposes on the players with the meia too

Last edited:

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Loved the way he just sat and stared at that guy at the end. It's brilliant how little of a fuck he gives about media perception. Russell Wilson and he are the only Seahawks I can even remotely stand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
It would be hypocritical of me to hate on the guy for his viewpoints of those in the media when I continuously get on Bernie, Mike Florio, etc. for the same thing.

But he's handling this poorly, and IMO looks immature in doing so. Making snarky comments over random things just makes him more exposed to the exact thing he's trying to get away from. He doesn't like media, fine. I don't either. That doesn't mean you have to act like a child in the process. Be a humble man, say the right things and maybe, just maybe the media won't be able to find anything to twist.

V3

Hall of Fame
"Shout out all my africans." Awesome.
How the hell is that awesome? That's fuckin racist and if a white guy said, "shout out to all my caucasians", there would be a major shit storm. And he's not African.

Sorry, I don't find this amusing. It's tantamount to a fucking 6 year old having a temper tantrum. He's paid millions of dollars to play a GAME and he can't even answer some basic questions. Fuckin grow up. Just one more reason I hate the Seahawks.

I guess if you want to find amusement in a person acting like a child, I can kind of understand why some would like this but I personally hate it.

rams1991

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
How the hell is that awesome? That's freakin racist and if a white guy said, "shout out to all my caucasians", there would be a major crap storm. And he's not African.

Sorry, I don't find this amusing. It's tantamount to a freaking 6 year old having a temper tantrum. He's paid millions of dollars to play a GAME and he can't even answer some basic questions. freakin grow up. Just one more reason I hate the Seahawks.

Well said

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Was going to say this too. Dude, you aren't African. You're American.

Glad others think the same thing. Unless he was referring to people in Zimbabwe or people in the Masai tribe he may know of, it's just more immaturity.

rams1991

UDFA
We're told he's actually intelligent, but is it possible that he doesn't open his mouth because he doesn't want to say something stupid?

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
We're told he's actually intelligent, but is it possible that he doesn't open his mouth because he doesn't want to say something stupid?
Yeah? Who's saying that? Obviously I don't know the man but what I hear when he does open his mouth, including his exclusive interview with M. Robinson, says exactly the opposite.

rams1991

UDFA
Yeah? Who's saying that? Obviously I don't know the man but what I hear when he does open his mouth, including his exclusive interview with M. Robinson, says exactly the opposite.

I don't agree that he's intelligent, but his teammates and some media members and former teachers of his say he's a bright guy that got good grades and all that crap. But who really knows.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Lynch is dumb. He is making himself look dumber by the minute. 'shout out to all my Africans'? WTF?

His union negotiated the mandatory press exposure. If Lynch doesn't like certain questions then he should show that he is an adult and knows how to handle, not answering them politely. I had a neighbor when I was a kid and his family loved him. From my side of the fence the guy was about the biggest douchebag I ever met. If Lynch wants to think that all that matters is what his family thinks then he shouldn't be working at a job that the public spotlight shines on him so brightly. His actions make it shine even more brightly.

rams1991

UDFA
He's making a bunch of money on his beast mode products over this, that's for sure

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Lynch is dumb. He is making himself look dumber by the minute. 'shout out to all my Africans'? WTF?

His union negotiated the mandatory press exposure. If Lynch doesn't like certain questions then he should show that he is an adult and knows how to handle, not answering them politely. I had a neighbor when I was a kid and his family loved him. From my side of the fence the guy was about the biggest douchebag I ever met. If Lynch wants to think that all that matters is what his family thinks then he shouldn't be working at a job that the public spotlight shines on him so brightly. His actions make it shine even more brightly.

He is required by contract to do certain things...He is OBLIGATED to do certain things...I'm not in the camp that says oh, he's such a cool free spirit...And all this started because he wasn't comfortable speaking in public... That may have been the case early on, at this point I call BULLSHIT...He plays the media just the way people say the media plays the players...My opinion (and only mine) is that he is a POS asshole...Great football player, sorry excuse for a responsible member of the NFL...

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
How the hell is that awesome? That's freakin racist and if a white guy said, "shout out to all my caucasians", there would be a major crap storm. And he's not African.

Sorry, I don't find this amusing. It's tantamount to a freaking 6 year old having a temper tantrum.
Perhaps you mean, "If a white guy said, 'shout out to all my Europeans'....."
Curious, why isn't what he said at the least a lil amusing? BTW, I think he meant Afro-Americans, but I could be wrong....And if a white guy said it, I wouldn't be upset at all...I mean, who cares?