Marshawn Lynch holding out!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I guess I just don't understand the celebration. This happens every offseason. These players eventually sign and end up playing Week 1, many times without getting a raise.

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
I'm sure What's His Name and The Other Guy will do a fine job replacing him..:ROFLMAO:

Athos

Legend
I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't even a Seahawk in 2015 or 2016. They seem to love their young RB's right now.

They won't be able to keep him, Dicky, and Wilson together after another year or two. Someone is gone.

Probably Lynch. Which is awesome. He's singlehandedly made Wilson, imo. Without his talents as a back, their offense blows chunks.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I can see it now, he'll hold out thru TC and Pre-season, and then sign a big new contract, only to tare an ACL in the 1st reg season game and be gone for the season!!:ROFLMAO:
That would be the dream scenario, but I think he will be back just in time for the real action---probably back with the team by about game 4 of the pre-season.
I think that it's kind of smart on his part, he's just trying to get out of training camp. Heck, Orlando Pace used to do it every year....

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure What's His Name and The Other Guy will do a fine job replacing him..:ROFLMAO:

Well, this might be the first true test of whether Seattle believes they have guys ready to step right in and produce if something happens to the starters.

Sooner or later, this stuff (or injuries or contract renewals that are cost prohibitive) happens.

When it does, they find out how well they did - or didn't - build out the roster.

This is going to be fun to watch.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seattle actually has a pretty good RB depth chart. Michael could be a stud.

Kind of my point... we'll see if they think highly enough of him to make a very tough decision on Lynch.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could see Pete Carroll being cocky enough to tell him to hit the bricks.

Well, if he truly believes the back-up has that much potential, he's got to go with his beliefs there.

Lynch is getting up there and will cost a lot.

Like I said, tough decision!!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
No love, Marshawn! I got your back, bro. You hang in there, buddy. They'll cave three months from now.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
No love, Marshawn! I got your back, bro. You hang in there, buddy. They'll cave three months from now.
I don't think they will,I think they have him under contract to the point they think he's gonna drop off production and aren't going to jeopardize their cap ,if they start the season losing two or three and he's not there they could have a "Get Emmitt in here" moment ,but I think if you look at how many times Wilson was sacked or ran for his life Lynch isn't the greatest blocker so the dropoff there won't be profound and the Micheal kid is a horse.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Meh. Marshawn Lynch has never really been lights out against the Rams, except in 2011 (but then again it was 2011).

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Meh. Marshawn Lynch has never really been lights out against the Rams, except in 2011 (but then again it was 2011).

I watched Marshawn pretty closely last year in fantasy. He was a production machine. I doubt Michael out performs him.

What a weak ass quitter Lynch is. "I'm going to hold out on work, until they agree not to charge me for my hold out" :rolleyes:. Oh well we shut him down twice last year.