Marshawn Lynch holding out!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tbux

Rookie
Love it- just signed in 2012 and already asking for more! great news for us and the NFC West.

Per NFL Network

A55VA6

Legend
I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't even a Seahawk in 2015 or 2016. They seem to love their young RB's right now.

PrometheusFaulk

Starter
Hopefully the Seahawks play hardball better than the Chiefs did with Charles.

Don't give in Seattle! Michael and Turbin can TOTALLY replace Lynch.

:sneaky:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to admit that I am enjoying the schadenfreude..I am having fun with Hawk fans on a NFC West Troll Forum.......I think there is a chance that the Hawks won't overpay for a RB that has tread on the tires.and he has a Super Bowl ring, so Lynch might be gone

RamzFanz

Damnit
I have to admit that I am enjoying the schadenfreude..I am having fun with Hawk fans on a NFC West Troll Forum.......I think there is a chance that the Hawks won't overpay for a RB that has tread on the tires.and he has a Super Bowl ring, so Lynch might be gone
He can be our 4th.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I love it, I hope he holds out all season, lets see how well Wilson fares with no RB to count out. Turbin and co are as capable of replacing Lynch as Clemens was replacing Bradford's production. By the time teams are done ignoring the run completely and making Wilson eat turf every single snap, they'll be glad to overpay Lynch. Which will hamstring then when they have to pay Wilson.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Seahawks don’t seem to be inclined to give Lynch a raise
Posted by Mike Florio on July 24, 2014, 10:32 PM EDT
lynch.jpg
AP
It was quite the coincidence, or perhaps not a coincidence at all, that Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch called former teammate Michael Robinson while Robinson was spending several hours on the air at NFL Network and told Robinson that Lynch plans to hold out.

Lynch has been making noise for weeks about wanting a new deal, but he has yet to take concrete action toward that end. He showed up for a mandatory minicamp amid reports he wouldn’t. Now, Lynch potentially is throwing a Hail Mary pass in the hopes the Seahawks will blink.

It would be a surprise if they do. As the Seahawks see it, Lynch has completed half of a four-year, $30 million contract. He has two years left, and by the time those two years have expired, if not sooner, the team may begin to devote a sizable chunk of Lynch’s touches to Christine Michael or Robert Turbin.

Lynch knows that, given his age (28) and the hits he has absorbed, now is the time to get one last payday. By next year or the year after, he’ll be at best among the smattering of veterans fetching $3.5 million annually, at best, on the open market.

FRO

Legend
They better watch out. He is their offense. They really need him. There were rumors he would retire. Hope the Seahawks refuse to give him a raise and he retires. That would be good for us.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I can see it now, he'll hold out thru TC and Pre-season, and then sign a big new contract, only to tare an ACL in the 1st reg season game and be gone for the season!!:ROFLMAO:

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They better watch out. He is their offense. They really need him. There were rumors he would retire. Hope the Seahawks refuse to give him a raise and he retires. That would be good for us.

I agree and I said before he has a little leverage here, he is the main cog in that machine on O and losing him would hurt them big time.