Marshall Faulk Puts the Rams on his back in Double OT Playoff Loss (Highlights)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

biggame1190

Starter
Name
CB
The Rams hosted the Panthers in one of the most thrilling games in NFL history! (Heart breaking for the Rams in the end) Trailing 23-12 late in the 4th quarter Marshall Faulk put the team on his back and willed his team back into the game, staging a furious comeback to bring the game in Overtime and eventual double OT before losing to a 69 yard game winning TD from Panthers. This was Marshall's last real chance as the workhorse running back, and his will was unbelievable this game! I wish we pulled it out.

Whoa nelly this game took a lot out of me, watching as a 13 year old lad. Sucked to lose. Martz really botched it in the final couple minutes. I sincerly think we would have gone on to win with that momentum, and beaten the Eagles (without TO) the next week in Philly. THEN who knows what would happen against the Pats...That 2003 team was pretty darn good. Anyway, enjoy

BuffaloRam

Pro Bowler
Jason Sehorn. I still remember that crazy season, starting 1-2 and benching Warner after the Giants game.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That loss still haunts me . Martz playing for the tie

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live in Panther country. I remember this heartbreaking loss well. I was with bunch of my friends at a friends house watching the game. Afterwards, I didn't say a word. I just stood up, and walked out.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I had a plastic laundry basket that happened to be in my living room during that game. Let's just say it didn't survive OT.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Rams hosted the Panthers in one of the most thrilling games in NFL history! (Heart breaking for the Rams in the end) Trailing 23-12 late in the 4th quarter Marshall Faulk put the team on his back and willed his team back into the game, staging a furious comeback to bring the game in Overtime and eventual double OT before losing to a 69 yard game winning TD from Panthers. This was Marshall's last real chance as the workhorse running back, and his will was unbelievable this game! I wish we pulled it out.

Whoa nelly this game took a lot out of me, watching as a 13 year old lad. Sucked to lose. Martz really botched it in the final couple minutes. I sincerly think we would have gone on to win with that momentum, and beaten the Eagles (without TO) the next week in Philly. THEN who knows what would happen against the Pats...That 2003 team was pretty darn good. Anyway, enjoy

Great Video, Hated the Loss!! But I always do!!:shades:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jason Sehorn. I still remember that crazy season, starting 1-2 and benching Warner after the Giants game.
Sehorn was a Huge disappointment! Maybe IF he had brought his wife (Angie Harmon) to the game more he would have played better!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I can't....bring myself... to watch it....again.
200.gif

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I cried like a little bitch after Steve Smith took that slant to the house in double OT... #NoShame

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Martz lost that game. That was on him.