Marshall Faulk assesses Rams after two preseason games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[2]91ZjhvNTr-H3ZNLqFJchzjzV5EP58itO[/2]
http://fox2now.com/2012/08/19/marshall- ... son-games/

Rams Hall of Fame running back Marshall Faulk, who provides analysis on Rams preseason games seen right here on Fox 2, assesses the Rams after their first two preseason games with Fox 2 Sports Reporter Maurice Drummond.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ha! Faulk called Brockers "manchild" too.

Quit stealing my lines, Marhsall. :neh:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
It won't take me much to get fired up about this next preseason game. I think this will be a great measuring stick game for the Rams although be it just the preseason. And I hate me some Cowboys!

Ramhusker said:
It won't take me much to get fired up about this next preseason game. I think this will be a great measuring stick game for the Rams although be it just the preseason. And I hate me some Cowboys!
I AM WITH YOU ON THAT '' RAMHUSKER'' RAM VICTORIES OVER THE ''COWGIRLS'' ARE BETTER THAN ''MOMS HOMECOOKING'' I JUST WANT OUR ''ROOKIES'' TO EXSPLODE ON THEM THE WAY THAT ROOKIE DID TO US LAST YEAR REMEMBER
AND I HOPE THAT THEGAME IS DALLAS GO RAMS!!!!

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Smash them in the mouth! Yea now he is talking my lingo when it comes to the Dallas cowpokes.

Iron Lion

Starter
Kind of weird that they have two teams from the same conference playing each other in a preseason game...