Marry me?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Did she scream and yell the whole 4 mins? I couldnt take anymore after about 1:30

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i hate loud, drunk women. they're such a turn off.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Honestly though, if that was the Rams playing that way in the Super Bowl, I can't say I wouldn't be right there screaming at the TV too...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That is video evidence of the worst Super Bowl party in history.

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't know, drunk and angry at someone else.... boyfriend probably had a fun night at least.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
She accused Manning of having a vagina. Lol......l hope somehow he has a chance to see this I know he will laugh his ass off.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Did she scream and yell the whole 4 mins? I couldnt take anymore after about 1:30

Ya beat me by 58 seconds,hate it when the variety of curse words is so confined.

The one bad habit I insisted upon teaching my kids was how to curse so when the spirit moved them they didn't sound like her and could actually communicate something beyond how limited their vocabulary was.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Lose the top and that shit right there has real entertainment value. Yeah.... like I'm the only one who thought that.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man I have the most appropriate video response to that ... but I can't post it here.