Marques Colston

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Just released by the Saints. What do you guys think of him as an option for the Rams?

I mean he is 32, but he's always been a solid WR. 45 rec, 520 yards, 4TD in 13 games last year. Worth taking a look at?

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Just released by the Saints. What do you guys think of him as an option for the Rams?

I mean he is 32, but he's always been a solid WR. 45 rec, 520 yards, 4TD in 13 games last year. Worth taking a look at?

Why? Did someone already pick up Mike Sims-Walker? :sneaky:

Sorry, just a little jaded after some recent years of bust- FA wideouts.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
He's older, but other than Britt, our WRs are quite young. It couldn't hurt to have a reliable, productive veteran at a fair price. Most of our wide-outs have struggled being productive at all... regardless of their age. Bring him in.

We should have room even if we draft a WR. Let Quick and Welker (ticking time bomb re: concussions) go. I'm assuming Bailey's career is probably over.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
...then we could sign the wrong Steve Smith again...Welker in the slot...Drew Bennett...Troy Edwards...Ernie Jones...Torrance Small...:yess: You KNOW some of these guys still have something left in the tank!(n)

A55VA6

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wonder if he decides to retire? 10 seasons with the Saints, had a good career.