Marqise Lee is available

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I posted in the cuts threads most Jags fans comments on him. Essentially if you like injury prone WRs r guys that drop more passes than not he’s your guy.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I posted in the cuts threads most Jags fans comments on him. Essentially if you like injury prone WRs r guys that drop more passes than not he’s your guy.

Amazing how these names are even thought about as Rams,especially with lack of cap space.
The WR class is deep & I can see McSnead drafting one to develop.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
tenor.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
LOL, nope on signing Lee.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
But hopefully it'll help someone fall to us in the draft that might not otherwise have been there.

Bill O'Brien might. I don't think anyone else will count on Lee for anything. He's not a good receiver, even when healthy.

TomMack

Rookie
The Rams could grab Lee, trade for Fornette along with bortles and Ramsey. They could be called Los Angelesville Ramuars. Wonder if Mark Burrell and Tony Boselli would consider coming out of retiremen.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
The Rams could grab Lee, trade for Fornette along with bortles and Ramsey. They could be called Los Angelesville Ramuars. Wonder if Mark Burrell and Tony Boselli would consider coming out of retiremen.
Tom coughlin is available. And khan almost owned the Rams. the owners could swap teams.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
may benefit from a change of scenery, not sure he fits here. We have 2 receivers that fill that role better on the roster

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Bill O'Brien might. I don't think anyone else will count on Lee for anything. He's not a good receiver, even when healthy.

BOB would still give the Jaguars a 3rd round pick for him. Jerkface.