Mark Sanchez - Would you sign him?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Sanchez iS young and he has proven he can win on Schottys system. U can't overlook that.... He went to 2 afc championship games. Urs won playoff games, he has played in nyc under the big lights with big pressure. He can push bradford! If the money is right why not sign him? Common sense to me.

iced

Sanchez iS young and he has proven he can win on Schottys system. U can't overlook that.... He went to 2 afc championship games. Urs won playoff games, he has played in nyc under the big lights with big pressure. He can push bradford! If the money is right why not sign him? Common sense to me.

uhm, the run game and the jets d did more for the offense than sanchez did

Ram_of_Old

Nfl.com is reporting that the Rams are his number one chance. Personally, I am okay with it. He would be a good backup as long as he keeps his head out of a lineman's butt.

Ram_of_Old

No.

Because the first time Bradford throws an incomplete pass the Sanchez train will leave the station and there will be a QB controversy.

Plus if you look at his career production he is kinda like Kellen Clemens but costs more money. Sanchez has posted backup numbers as a starter making HUGE coin.

And in addition he wants to be a starter.

No thanks.

Disagree! No one in their right mind would want Sanchez over Sam. Rediclous!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'd rather have Shaun Hill even at the same price. Sorry. I never saw what anyone saw in Sanchez even when he played at USC.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I have to agree with many here and give a no vote. I would also prefer Shaun Hill in the role of a backup. Sanches I fear would bring too much drama to a building team.. On the flip side, is there a possibility he could push Sam a bit harder than a conventional backup? Me thinks not Sanches.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I wouldn't sign him with Devaney's pen

This could be a catchphrase for bad signings.

"Oh crap he just picked up Devaneys pen and signed so and so".......or "Snead has so and so coming in for a visit, I hope he doesn't touch that Devaney pen".

This has potential.