Mark Cuban's Cost Plus

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
I have definitely changed my mind about this guy. I thought he was a bit of an asshole as the Dallas Maverick's owner but he appeared to be a decent guy on Shark Tank. Of course, that could just be for television.

However, he has started up a pharmaceutical (heh - spelled it right on the first try) company that sells drugs for a lot less than what you pay for in Walmart Walgreens & CVS. In fact, one of the drugs my wife takes is Gilenya that costs around $13000 per month that he is selling Generically for less than $300 per month. I looked at other drugs and they are a lot less than the retail price. He stated he is selling all drugs for just a bit more than his costs so that he can keep the company running but this is truly a good deal. I highly recommend that anyone paying a lot for drugs look into his website.

He is doing it because he got pissed at what drugs were costing people and this is a good thing.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I have always liked Mark Cuban. He's one of the rare sports owners who researches what goes on in his sports (as proven with Skip Useless), he's a smart businessman, and seems like a guy you could hang around and drink a beer with.

This just makes me like him even more.