March Madness

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Holy crap! UNR just came back from 22 points down with ten minutes left to beat Cincinnati and advance to the Sweet 16.

Go Pack!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
That’s 2 comebacks in a row! Cinderella story.

Only wish the football team did this well this year.

Gonna have to see if the Wolfpack can keep this up!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Wolfpack!!! Interesting matchup in the sweet 16. Is that the highest seed combo for a 16 matchup ever?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure but they have a real good chance to crack the elite 8

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Go Noles !!!

Imagine the "War Chant" right now in your minds...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yes they do.
Fun team all year who is just getting by in the tourney.
Also just found out that the Pack's Elijah Cooks graduated from my high school - Atascadero High. Greyhound pride!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Also just found out that the Pack's Elijah Cooks graduated from my high school - Atascadero High. Greyhound pride!

That's cool. Freshman too. Question for you guys that have seen them play. What type of offense/defense do they run? The roster is all guards and forwards. No Centers?

fearsomefour

Legend
Tigers have Zach Efron and that one dude from Jackass.
Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow!!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame

Tigers have Zach Efron and that one dude from Jackass.
Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow!!

:rolleyes: Oh Please, guys. Serra Padres: John Robinson, Jim Fregosi, Lynn Swann, Barry Bonds, Greg Jefferries, Pretty Boy Tom Brady and David Bakhtiari. Oh and Gutfeld, too. :cool: :neener:

fearsomefour

Legend
:rolleyes: Oh Please, guys. Serra Padres: John Robinson, Jim Fregosi, Lynn Swann, Barry Bonds, Greg Jefferries, Pretty Boy Tom Brady and David Bakhtiari. Oh and Gutfeld, too. :cool: :neener:
There were others too I know.
Different ponds. You came from a lake and we came from a coastal swamp. Haha.

fearsomefour

Legend
Yeah. I wish I went to a smaller "swamp" sometimes. More playing time. (n)
Very true.
Had a friend of a friend in high who wanted to jam with us sometimes when we would hang out and play (metal and punk bands in high school). He was nice but we didn't thing he was good enough. He went on to be the most successful rocker ever from our school.....haha, so it goes.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Don’t know what you’d call it but they seem to get up and down the court in a hurry. Tough defenders generally - not that it apparently showed in the first half.

I’ve only actually been able to watch them play about half of three different games. They’re pretty damn scrappy.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Don’t know what you’d call it but they seem to get up and down the court in a hurry. Tough defenders generally - not that it apparently showed in the first half.

I’ve only actually been able to watch them play about half of three different games. They’re pretty damn scrappy.

I’ve got to catch their next game in the tourney. Tomorrow right? Against Loyola. See if the “cardiac kids” Wolfpack can do it again.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Bandwagoner!
Yep. But at least I have a decent reason.

To be honest, I’m a college band wagoner. I was a USC fan when I lived in LA. Became an Oregon fan when I lived there. I’m still a Ducks and Beaver fan because my oldest went to OSU and my youngest goes to UofO. But I will pull for Reno now except possibly if they were to play one of the Oregon teams.

Pro sports not so much. It’s Rams, Dodgers, Lakers, Kings. Always has been - always will be.