Map yourself and we can see where we all are

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
There was a long thread on another board where posters were letting everyone know where they lived. It was suggested that maybe an interactive map could be added to the thread so people could see where everyone is. It also allows you to add a photo. So I sent the idea to X and in a jiffy he had us over here all hooked up.

Here is a link, it is very easy. Just click "additions", then click "add marker-simple" and fill out your name and the city you live in. Or in some cases your cell block number will be sufficient. And if you want you can add a pic. I'm going to add one of me when I finally get around to taking one that isn't fully Monte.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=603672" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=603672</a>

Thanks X

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Once we know that everyone has acknowledged this thread, I'll un-sticky it.
It's also the first link on the left-hand side (Navigation)

3dcwfrY.png

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
well fellas, can i just say how jealous i am?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Ok, im added, now try and find me!!!!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
This is a great idea, I reckon i'll be fairly easy to spot though.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm on there now too.

Hey Les,,, in case you didn't know, there is a member photo forum already. Go to the Home page and you'll see it.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
I'm on there now too.

Hey Les,,, in case you didn't know, there is a member photo forum already. Go to the Home page and you'll see it.

I know....I need to get a good snapshot taken and post it so I can give people heartburn of the eyes.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LesBaker said:
Selassie I said:
I'm on there now too.

I know....I need to get a good snapshot taken and post it so I can give people heartburn of the eyes.

Well it's nice that you at least warned everyone up front.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
I live in Litchfield NH so if someone can add me to the map that would be great.
Alan Freeman and I'm in the phone book.

Don't come visiting me unless you bring some dark beer. Old Brown Dog made in NH. I'm particular.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
LesBaker said:
Get to many games? Harharhar.....

lolol

i got a group together so we could all go see a game, but they all backed out once they realized the rams weren't kosher :cheese:

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Rabid Ram said:
I guess i feel like an idiot i cant figure out how to add myself

On the top left area there is row of buttons. Mouse over the one that says additions. Then choose "add marker-simple".

When the window opens fill in your info and then about half way down you'll see it says "click on map location" in blue. Click on that and then select "ok" on the pop-up box.
Then click the appropriate spot where you live on the map.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
albefree69 said:
I live in Litchfield NH so if someone can add me to the map that would be great.
Alan Freeman and I'm in the phone book.

Don't come visiting me unless you bring some dark beer. Old Brown Dog made in NH. I'm particular.

Got it for ya.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
VCRam said:
Rabid Ram said:
I guess i feel like an idiot i cant figure out how to add myself

On the top left area there is row of buttons. Mouse over the one that says additions. Then choose "add marker-simple".

When the window opens fill in your info and then about half way down you'll see it says "click on map location" in blue. Click on that and then select "ok" on the pop-up box.
Then click the appropriate spot where you live on the map.
Not around a computer atm guess it dont show that on the phone