Manziel indicted on misdemeanor assault charge

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
1485x1500.jpeg.jpg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...l-moves-even-farther-away-from-an-nfl-return/

Emaciated Manziel moves even farther away from an NFL return
Posted by Mike Florio on May 21, 2016

In addition to the off-field issues that are keeping quarterback Johnny Manziel unemployed, there’s a more tangible reason that currently disqualifies him from competing with the best football players in the world.

Based on photos that emerged this week, Manziel has lost a lot of weight, putting him well below his official NFL.com weight of 210.

johnny21s-2-web.jpg

(TMZ SPORTS)

johnny21s-1-web.jpg

(TMZ SPORTS)

The images make it even more clear that Manziel currently has no interest in playing pro football. There’s no reason to think he’ll ever be interested in playing again.

Even if he has an epiphany, he’ll have an even longer way to go to convince would-be employers to give him a chance.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Very true. I agree. He never cared about football, just the lifestyle that came with it.
So he stilll loves Dallas? Bring Johnny in for a look-see
~Jerrah Jones

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This guy is incorrigible.

200.gif

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ooted-from-vegas-club-after-throwing-a-punch/

Report: Manziel booted from Vegas club after throwing a punch
Posted by Mike Florio on May 22, 2016

522090832-e1463949694808.jpg
Getty Images

The slow disintegration of a former Heisman winner and first-round draft pick continues.

TMZ reports that Manziel was removed from a Las Vegas club after throwing a punch at someone who had shoved him.

The melee began when Drake arrived at Jewel Nightclub for a surprise performance and patrons began to crowd toward the stage. Pushed from behind, Manziel allegedly turned and threw a punch.

Cut earlier this year by the Browns, fired by two different agents, and indicted on charges of assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Manziel has shown no inclination to do anything he needs to do to return to the NFL — apart from issuing a statement last month that since has proven to be meaningless.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

fuck me. he rushes to the stage like a schoolgirl to see fucking drake? no wonder he couldn't make it in the nfl.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The kid is throwing his career, and potentially his life, away down the drain. And he seems to be enjoying every minute of it oblivious of the fact the train he's on is about to crash.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
It's quite incredible how far he has fallen and still digging his hole deeper. His love for being famous and his self entitlement far exceeds his passion for football. Surprised he hasn't changed his name to mohnny janziel and tried to enroll at Texas A&M to try out for the football team.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Gotta be good odds in the Deadpool at this point. Shame....

Dan Poplawski

Rookie
Name
Dan Poplawski
The kid is throwing his career, and potentially his life, away down the drain. And he seems to be enjoying every minute of it oblivious of the fact the train he's on is about to crash.

This punk has thrown away his career (it's over, too late) and his life, as we know life, is to be short. This is a case of a kid coming from money, probably raised by a nanny. I don't for one second feel sorry for him. Do you have any idea how many families don't have the resources to showcase their child's athleticism? Kids much more deserving than this piece of sh*t go unnoticed. This f**k face isn't worth the ink his press gets. I am 6' and 260 lbs, I'd give anything for him to take a swing at me.