The official Johnny Manziel thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This guy is on track to be dead before 30.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...after-throwing-a-punch/?cid=eref:nbcnews:text

The slow disintegration of a former Heisman winner and first-round draft pick continues.

TMZ reports that Manziel was removed from a Las Vegas club after throwing a punch at someone who had shoved him.

The melee began when Drake arrived at Jewel Nightclub for a surprise performance and patrons began to crowd toward the stage. Pushed from behind, Manziel allegedly turned and threw a punch.

Cut earlier this year by the Browns, fired by two different agents, and indicted on charges of assaulting his ex-girlfriend, Manziel has shown no inclination to do anything he needs to do to return to the NFL — apart from issuing a statement last month that since has proven to be meaningless.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Dude -- you HAD to include that photo from PFT's site:

522090832-e1463949694808.jpg

Looks like Johnny's auditioning for the Village People reboot.

Athos

Legend
Dude -- you HAD to include that photo from PFT's site:

522090832-e1463949694808.jpg

Looks like Johnny's auditioning for the Village People reboot.

The banjos are calling him home! The banjos! The banjos!

I seriously hope this fucker doesn't take anyone with him when he goes. Because it's starting to look like he won't be long for this world.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
indicted on charges of assaulting his ex-girlfriend
If this Vegas story is true...with the assault case still pending...dude still doesn't get it....rather, he's gonna be surprised when he DOES get it...as in, jail time...

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Personally, I would be happy to never hear about him again. It's just getting sad at this point. I would do anything to have the talent he had to get into the NFL and he just wasted it. Fuck him.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If this Vegas story is true...with the assault case still pending...dude still doesn't get it....rather, he's gonna be surprised when he DOES get it...as in, jail time...

I think he will end up buying his way out of the assault charge.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think he will end up buying his way out of the assault charge.
Not sure, in domestic violence cases the DA usually will proceed with the case because victims often will change their minds...depends how much evidence there is...and could they prosecute without her testimony....

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
His career is over!! And I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him go to Jail, and then hear he got 'Shanked'!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
His career is over!! And I wouldn't be surprised at all to see him go to Jail, and then hear he got 'Shanked'!
LOL..killin me Dave...no, he'll go PC (protective custody) and then a very low level...probably only 6 months....

A55VA6

Legend
I really feel like he's either going to kill someone or be killed eventually... dude needs help.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
But he goes by the name Johnny Football so he hast to be good!

Manziel Moxie Micro Magnum Mojo!

$_35.JPG

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's like the football version of Amy Winehouse. Was funny for awhile, moved on to just plain sad and now on a collision course with tragedy

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I really feel like he's either going to kill someone or be killed eventually... dude needs help.
Yeah, it's not even funny anymore.
I know he only has himself to blame, but alcoholism is no joke.
You're spot on. This isn't going to end well if someone doesn't step in.