Manziel benched for McCown

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That assclown will NEVER learn.

The Browns shouldn't have listened to that homeless guy right.......

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
WTF did he do? Guess I don't read enough non-Rams news wow.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WTF did he do? Guess I don't read enough non-Rams news wow.
Went out and got, shall we say, "turn't up" over the bye weekend. Might not have been such a big deal if it wasn't him, and if he hadn't declared himself a new man after going to rehab.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Went out and got, shall we say, "turn't up" over the bye weekend. Might not have been such a big deal if it wasn't him, and if he hadn't declared himself a new man after going to rehab.

Two months out of rehab and he promised the FO and coaches he would stay sober.

He flew to Austin and git hammered on expensive champagne and was drunk-rapping into someones cell phone.

He is SO dumb he let someone film it, he is a stupid fuck. He should see if Vince Young is busy this weekend since he won't be playing maybe they can go out drinking together.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Yeah it looks like it wasn't an old vid at all........

@12intheBox NOOOOOOOOOOOO

He is turrible!!!

And a drunk. And a liar.

Why would we want that?????

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I hope that's the case. If it is... Pettine should reinstate him as the starter.
It probably is, TMZ is the one who broke it and outside of a few stories nobody's going to say that TMZ is worried about making sure their stories are 'accurate' or right at all.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It probably is, TMZ is the one who broke it and outside of a few stories nobody's going to say that TMZ is worried about making sure their stories are 'accurate' or right at all.
TMZ is in every famous person's lawyer's crosshairs at all times. I think they tend to be pretty accurate in reporting things occurring, out of necessity.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
TMZ is in every famous person's lawyer's crosshairs at all times. I think they tend to be pretty accurate in reporting things occurring, out of necessity.
Yeah, but they're also still at the root tabloid journalism, where sensationalism counts more than accurately and this wouldn't even be the first time they were wrong nor would it be the most egregious thing they've been wrong about such as hen they claimed Miley Cyrus died in a car accident, or accused Eddie Griffin of attacking somebody and almost got sued for it.

I'd take everything they say with a grain of salt, maybe even something smaller.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Yeah it looks like it wasn't an old vid at all........

@12intheBox NOOOOOOOOOOOO

He is turrible!!!

And a drunk. And a liar.

Why would we want that?????

I'm looking for a QB, thats why. I still think he can be a good one. I cheered for Leonard Little, I cheered for Mark McGwire, once the game is going I tend to forget off the field personality traits and just root for my team to win.

There are a lot of good people in sports but some of these guys are complete jerkoffs. And some of the ones that we all think are good guys turn out to be jerkoffs and some of the ones we think are jerkoffs are actually good guys.

He is 22 years old.

I don't know what kind of 22 year old you guys were, but I was no role model myself. I just want a kid who can play QB.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He's got a serious drinking problem obviously. Whether he thinks it fair or not, he must have reallzed by know that getting pictured intoxicated like that and doing stupid stuff is damaging his career. He doesn't have to agree with that. Maybe it's not fair Johhny, Joe Namath had a good time and Jay Cutler seems to get away with doing whatever he wants - but it is what it is. He's made he decision that his career is not that important to him, or he cannot physically stay off the booze.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't know what kind of 22 year old you guys were, but I was no role model myself. I just want a kid who can play QB.

True but how many of us had millions of dollars on the line if we acted a certain way. Or had handlers to show us the right way and stay out of trouble.

Last edited:

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

Right!

It's not like he runs an illegal dog fighting ring, or killed someone in a DUI, or murdered someone in cold blood, or beat his wife.

This is the type of player you take a chance on if the price is right. I'd throw the Browns a 5th rounder to see how he turns out. Once he grows up he could end up being a damn exciting NFL QB.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm looking for a QB, thats why. I still think he can be a good one. I cheered for Leonard Little, I cheered for Mark McGwire, once the game is going I tend to forget off the field personality traits and just root for my team to win.

There are a lot of good people in sports but some of these guys are complete jerkoffs. And some of the ones that we all think are good guys turn out to be jerkoffs and some of the ones we think are jerkoffs are actually good guys.

He is 22 years old.

He's not that good, and he's dumb, and he's a spoiled punk, and he's a liar.

No thanks to all that!

If he was worthwhile he wouldn't have just moved from starting to #3 on the depth chart for perhaps the only franchise that can challenge the Rams when it comes to futility.

He's a not a kid who can play QB, I want one of those too, but this guy ain't it!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
True but how many of us had millions of dollars on the line if we hve

Most of us. At 22 - we all have our futures on the line. We could spend every day preparing for adulthood - putting in extra hours at school or work, bettering ourselves, perfecting our various crafts, or checking potential investment opportunities.

But did any of us do that? Maybe a bit, but for the most part, we chased tail, got drunk or high, and tried to have fun.

Or am I wrong about that?

RamzFanz

Damnit
Johnny Highball is as Jonny Highball does.

No, he can't be a Ram. That would mean we couldn't make fun of him. Everyone needs their Trump.